10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

andy east sussex

trolley or van mounted wfp systems
« on: April 05, 2006, 09:05:00 pm »
what do you think is the better of the two

Re: trolley or van mounted wfp systems
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 09:10:21 pm »
depends what type of work you do ? trolley is good for hard to access areas van systems are better for bigger buildings though can be used for both i leave my trolley in van and use it as a van mounted system one day will get a large tank in van not for a while yet ;D

craig jwc

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:11:09 pm »
I think they are both as good as each other.

I run my tank in the van from my Freedom Trolley.

Some jobs are easier to get to with the trolley rather than trying to pull a hose around crowded gardens.

For the really awkward ones i use a backpack.

Obviously bigger jobs it's better using the van as you don't have to keep changing the containers.

Craig

bazzup

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 09:12:35 pm »
bit of both for us personally, depends on your type of work I suppose ,we have a trailer system but have adapted the pump and varistream (there on a board) so we can quickly whip it out then we are portable for those harder to reach places

baz

simbag

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 09:18:22 pm »
I think we need a third option.

- Both 

;D ;D

bazzup

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 09:23:41 pm »
I think we need a third option.

- Both 

;D ;D

definately i did'nt vote cos both are equally better in different circumstances

baz

dai

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 09:30:20 pm »
As others have said, it depends on your work. I have a very compact round, most of it on modern estates. The problen I find is that on modern estates the houses are packed so close together, parking is the big problem. with so many two car families, with only room for one on the drive, and the other parked in the road. It's swings and roudabouts, you either have to go back to your van to get fresh containers, or back to the van to move it to the next house. With a 50 ltr trolley you can do a few houses. Or again as others have said, you can run a van mount with your trolley if you want to. for me it has to be a trolley. Dai

stephensll5

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:57 pm »
for my type of work i would rather a tank in the van but if your round is mainly house's i would think a trolley would be good. i've done a few house's with the van mount tank and can be annoying.