Grafters Cleaning Services

what about this for service?
« on: April 04, 2006, 09:46:53 pm »
Lately I have picked up so much work it’s hard to keep up with it all so imagine my disappointment today when I discovered I was having problems with my wfp system, as a lot of the jobs were new ones therefore 1st cleans.

My varistream did not seem to want to increase my water flow to give these jobs a darn good rinse, the fact that I have a very busy time ahead of me I needed to sort this out asap so I duly called into Skypole Systems on my way home.

I told Stuart my problem (now 5pm) and he got out a brand new varistream and fitted it however, the same thing occurred (no high flow) so Stuart then by passed my pump direct to the battery therefore not using the varistream and the water just gushed out at an alarming rate of knots as it should be.

Neither of us could understand why this was, now Stuart it seems is not the sort of guy to let things beat him, the pump works ok and so does the varistream but put them together and we got problems so Stuart then took another pump from stock and fitted it to the system and Bobs your uncle everything is working as it should be.

It’s now obvious that I have a problem with the pump, even though it works fine on it’s own but not with the varistream. Having told Stuart of my dilemma with the work load that I have he then said to me “leave your old pump here for me to see what the problem is and meanwhile use my one until I can fix your old one”

WHAT! Am I hearing things? I can use your pump while you fix mine ? great news.
Because of the time factor involved in sorting out and fixing the problem it was now
 7-30pm so I ask Stuart what I owed him to which he replied “that’s okay it’s all part of the service” now I can only say that this is one hell of a service because I did not even buy my system from him in the first place it is in fact a DIY system.

So I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Stuart at Skypoles and he has now got a customer for life, service with a smile you :D can’t beat it.

This is the link to skypoles    http://pages.123-reg.co.uk/stupot1-596339/skypolesystemspurewatertechnology/index.html
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

brett walker

Re: what about this for service?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 10:22:10 pm »
service with a smile  :) thats quality service  8)

also a brill web site  8)

brett

JohnL

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 10:57:55 pm »
thats the sort of service that gives a very good name to a good company.

I have bookmarked them for future use  :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:50:25 am »
thats the sort of service that gives a very good name to a good company.

I have bookmarked them for future use  :)

JohnL
spot on, well worth a visit to anyone wanting to go up the wfp route or to upgrade
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Ian_Giles

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:56:36 am »
Wow, I'm really impressed :o

But Jay.....what was the problem with the old pump after?

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 04:56:09 pm »
Wow, I'm really impressed :o

But Jay.....what was the problem with the old pump after?

Ian
not sure yet ian, stuart will have a look at it for me then call to report
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 07:33:10 pm »
jay,

will call you as soon as we have ressolved the pump prob

rgds
stuart