H h20

Rich P@F
« on: March 31, 2006, 05:44:33 pm »
Hey Rich,iv`e been talking to a guy today and he`s opening a unit in my area Staffordshire he said he`s getting all his stuff from Varitech near you,i remember you saying how good they are,looking forward to a local supplier  ;D,Gaz

P @ F

Re: Rich P@F
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 06:07:13 pm »
Sorted !, they are good i got to admit , so does that put them on your doorstep then ?
Craig JWC was down in the plymouth shop today , im just waiting for his post , showing off , I GOT THIS , I GOT THAT !    ;D ;D ;D

Will he bite i wonder ?

Rich P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

H h20

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 06:09:16 pm »
Yes Rich near enough,about 20 mins away,much cheaper than paying p&p all the time  ;D,Gaz

P @ F

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 09:08:29 pm »
Its so much better if you can actually go and see what your gettin , as i have said some of the prices i could get a better deal elswhere but then i have to pay the p+p so it makes it the same anyway .
Plus if i am out and somthing goes pear shaped , half an hour and im back in business , for lots of you if its not a spare item on the van then your stuffed for at least 24 HRS .

Rich   P @ F 
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

craig jwc

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 11:03:02 pm »
Like i said on the other post is a good place.

Found out that a pole i ordered through the internet from a company is supplied by Varitech. If i had nown about them before i would have gone straight too them >:(

Will definatelty be going back for more stuff ;D

Craig