gary evans

hot water systems
« on: March 29, 2006, 05:51:48 am »
Hi all

Just wondering what if any hot water systems people are using.

I,ve been meaning to build a system, using generator but as of yet not got round to it.

Does anyone use ionics or have built there own, i would like to hear what results they get. We do a lot of first cleans on offices & schools that have not been cleaned in years. Todays is 10 years.

Difficult work & money already low compared to domestic rates charged here, but, it can rain cats & dogs & we wont stop.

Gary

patwoods

Re: hot water systems
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 12:51:20 pm »
Hi Gary
a friend of mine got a thermo pure from ionics and it set him back over €20k and he had a lot of problems getting the water hot to the glass as it allways ended up luke warm,do'nt tnow if he was using it right,but still a lot of €€.I know omipole do  a heater for £1,000 that seems not too bad that you can use if you need it as i'm sure noy all jobs are that bad ( 10yrs) interested to know what others think???

eddie d

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 03:39:38 pm »
i have a brodex heated system .works withy gas .heats up really hot .dont use it that much though takes about 1 hours to heat the whole tank .

gary evans

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 06:19:18 pm »
woodsy
That is ceryainly a lot of money, we,ve completed job no probs we apply a chemical wash as well. But, its still hard work.

Took on council contract 4 years ago & still picking up new buildings that have not been cleaned for years or not been cleaned properly for years but thats another story.

Gary

gary evans

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 06:21:12 pm »
Eddie

Can you give more info on brodex system, price, type & usage etc.

Gary