P @ F

Re: need some help for a written quote please
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 01:39:38 am »
I know what you mean , i just built a trolley and its totally doin my head in already , changing barrells is pants , i had to build it as i just picked up an old folks home where the only option was to put the hose up over the roof  , thing is i dont do ladders any more if possible , i could have ran the hose through reception but i just know it would only be a matter of time until one of the doddery old buggers fell over it !   ;D ;D ;D

Spose its just a matter of gettin used to it , and anyway its another tool in the box innit !

Rich   P @ F
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

craig jwc

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 01:14:05 pm »
Rich

I started using a backpack 7 months ago and that is all i have been using until i got my trolley a few weeks ago.
There's no way i would get rid of it though as i find it an excellent bit of kit but when you start picking up bigger jobs you realise how much more a tank in the van would help.
I still use the backpack on occasions where it's a bit tight or awkward to get the trolley.

Anyway i got one more job to do today and thats me finished for the week.

Managed to get my weeks work done in 3 days ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Craig ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

P @ F

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 01:23:36 pm »
I got a lazy head on today , in fact im getting it all too often lately , not even been outside the door yet !
Im gonna have to go and do somthing soon or the other half will hit the roof !

All i have left to do at the mo is a bit here and a bit there sort of thing , lots of driving and not much earning , and its one of those days here where you get your gear out and it rains , thats why i just cant be bothered .
Plus i got those contracts starting next week , so im just kicking back a bit as im gonna be running round like an idiot on Monday making sure im ready for it !

Rich  P @ F 

P @ F

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2006, 01:30:57 pm »
Craig , dont know if im being nosey or not , im alittle worried that my lazy spells are gonna be my downfall , i get concerned that i am not making enough ...
If you where doing a day of domestic for say 6 hours what would you expect there to be in your pocket when you got home ?  Before tax and costs

Rich  P @ F 

craig jwc

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2006, 02:09:59 pm »
I'd say £100 +

I don't rush about like an idiot as i did enough of that when i used to work for others.

As long as i can pay my bills, pay my ex-partner off her share in the house and have more quality time with my 2 kids then i am happy.

Because my kids are young and only me to look after them, i am restricted to the hours i can work.

As they get older i can work for longer.

Is the weather that bad down Plymouth?  Been raining on and off today here in Newton Abbot but that doesn't put me off unless it's really peeing down.

Craig

P @ F

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2006, 02:19:27 pm »
On a 6 to 7 hour day i usually pull in about £115 on average , i can get £185 on certain days but then on others only £85 , i suppose it depends on my mood .

And the weather , well you got me , told you i was lazy , i should be out there really , no reason weather wise not to be , AAARRRGGHH , TOLD YOU !

Come on , what do you do in times of bad motivation ?
Its easy for me to sit back as i dont pay a mortgage , the parents live in ireland at the mo and i look after there house .

Rich P @ F   

craig jwc

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 02:34:18 pm »
Bit different for me chap.
I have got to stay motivated for the kids sake.

The bad experience me and the kids had with my ex-wife was enough to motivate me.

P @ F

« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2006, 02:38:52 pm »
As i said on other thread , just been out and kicked myself in the arse , going out to get some done , if you see me back online before 5.30 tell me im a loser and dont speak to me again !   ;D

Rich  P @ F

craig jwc

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2006, 02:42:54 pm »
I'll call you something else but it will be moderated ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P @ F

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006, 06:16:33 pm »
Craig , nice one with the text , couldnt reply , far too busy   ;D

Was out for about 2 hrs and managed to get £20 internal , £20 con roof and a £10 internal done , so all was not lost in the end .

Gonna need to get motivated soon though , although we are havin a laugh about it 8k of investment this past year is not gonna pay for itself is it .

Rich  P @ F

craig jwc

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 06:35:12 pm »
I'm down Plymouth tomorrow to spend a bit more, hopefully i will have everything i need for a while then. :-\

Think we completely taken over this thread and turned it into another chat thread ;D

OOPS ::)

P @ F

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 06:38:52 pm »
Yes , i think i might be in trouble , Dave wants to speak to me about somthing
  ??? ???

Rich P @ F

craig jwc

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2006, 06:46:08 pm »
Buy him a Beer and a Curry and he'll be your mate again ;D

petetaylor56

« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2006, 09:16:10 pm »
 :)rich sent that quote form of yesterday with method and risk they phoned me up got the job thanks for it and i owe you a  drink  ;D
today i be mostly wfp

P @ F

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 12:40:52 am »
Hey sorted Peter , thing is , i only drink full bottles of vodka  ;D

Glad it worked for you mate , i just hope Dave M and Sarah S dont have copyright on them !

Rich P @ F

Richy L

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2006, 05:33:25 pm »
hey P @ F (rich),
I used your quote on two jobs, one i was beaten on the price, but one I got!!
I do the outsaides every 6 weeks and the ins and outs every 12 weeks!
Nice little job there! And it pays well too!!
Thanks! ;D ;D ;D

P @ F

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2006, 05:40:14 pm »
Glad to hear it Richy , see i told you they would work !
I should be getting more for myself really , domestic is doing my head right in at the mo , can you believe i got ripped off big time today , i was so far into shock i could'nt say anything to the customer , i still cant believe it happened now .
I will let you all have a laugh at me later , it deserves its own thread !

Rich P @ F