daniel b

window cleaning sales rep
« on: March 27, 2006, 04:52:47 pm »
just wonderin if anyone if anyone is using a sales rep for comm/ind window cleaning,would like to know what the average costs are in wage,bonus etc and also do you get a good response.

Cheers
Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

AuRavelling79

Re: window cleaning sales rep
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 10:07:36 pm »
Not me - I smarten up and canvass myself!
It's a game of three halves!

Morph

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 10:20:26 pm »
Specifically for window cleaning...
Best to represent yourself....even if you have others doing the work with/for you.

You are the client...You deal with me, from start to finish.
I have always overseen every step.
Control freak, if you like.  Generally the client is relieved to see/hear the same person.
Just my opinion

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 10:32:50 pm »
so true

jsm

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 11:42:05 pm »
looks like you will have to get out the office after all  ;) ;)

or pay me the 40k and company car etc etc  ;D
John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout

poleman

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 12:11:28 am »
Daniel, hope it went well with the company that came down to you, let me know how you got, as we got them callling?

There are window cleaning companys that employee sales rep for comm/ind window cleaning and like with window cleaners you get good and bad ones, I have looked at this my self as saw a lot of ADs in the paper for sales teams for window fitting companys, but for my company its some way off for i would take someone on to get us work as I am doing fine at the moment by myself.

Andy

steve k

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 07:53:04 am »
Doorknockers are exactly that...sales reps canvassing for window cleaning customers.

www.doorknockers-gb.com

Morph

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 09:08:47 am »
There are already pressure groups trying to ban doorknockers, (not www.doorknockers).
It's bad enough, strangers knocking on the unwary, I use it as a plus, that it is me, the person they see in front of them, that will be coming back, not someone else.  They get to know me.

geoffreyspecht

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 10:57:33 pm »
u sould no what it cost to employ a good sales rep in the cleaning industry daniel

daniel b

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 02:50:58 pm »
u sould no what it cost to employ a good sales rep in the cleaning industry daniel

Your right Geoffrey,but i was just wonderin if anyone else is/has used 1 and what they paid and what response they got,we used a good 1 about 3 years ago but cant get in touch with him and its prob more expensive these days,like most of you guys say i should be doin it myself but its hard runnin round after all the lads and doin all the other day to day stuff never seem to get enough time to put a decent effort into marketing/tele marketing somethin always comes up,would prefer to have someone simply deadicated to marketing again, but its not cheap so thats basically why i was wonderin what peeps are payin these days,before i make enquiries into startin 1 make sure im not gettin ripped.

Cheers
Daniel
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

D woods

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 03:47:51 pm »
Hi Guys
Good sales rep in London will cost. £50,000 per year. Thats wages,commision
and car.