Richard BF

Email Campaign...
« on: January 13, 2012, 02:05:26 pm »
Afternoon guys ,

one of my business aqquantaces runs a call centre in Wales and were lookiing to expand into the cleaning industry , im thinking of kicking this off firstly by testing the water with an email campaign , we have the software and are finalizing the designs and information .

we've approximatley 1million email adresses on the system covering the UK although  we can narrow it down to demographic specifics ie postcode/area.

Would this be beneficial to you ?

It would work the same as canvassing door knocking wise as all the information is provided within the email. The email campaign also gives us the change to propose to businesses for commercial work.

The email campaign can also be run in conjunction with our call centre prices start from £10 per hour

If you think this'd be beneficial to you can you leave a contact number or drop us an email please.

Thanks Rich.

rg1

Re: Email Campaign...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 02:31:43 pm »
Although this may appear to be a good idea for some, I am not convinced that you would have enough email addresses in my area to warrant spending £10ph.
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 03:53:07 pm »
hi there,

Could you let me know if these people have opted in for the email about window cleaning or yuou have just bought a cheap list of 1 million email address's that everyone spams, because there is a massive difference on the value of it.

Please say what we the end user will get for out money.

Cheers

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

DMC Window Cleaners Ltd

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 03:55:52 pm »
also when you say 10ph it only takes a few seconds to select a location (if software used is any good) and a few seconds to press the send button. so where does the ph come in?

Richard BF

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:07:02 pm »
The email adresses have been gathered via the call centre we will be adding solar pannel cleans to the interactive email so its relevant to the people we have already contacted.

The call centre would be a case of you telling us the areas you want covering this is more for commercial work and contracts

DMC Window Cleaners Ltd

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 04:17:35 pm »
Hi richard,

i dont know if this is just me but where does the 10ph come in if its an email campaign esp if you have already gathered all the email addresses isnt it just sending emails out ???

correct me if im wrong please

Richard BF

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 09:08:34 pm »
Sorry guys not a lot of info.

The £10 comes into it with regards to the call center , if you wish to have someone cold calling businesses for contract and tendering contracts for the cleans etc....

The email campaign were looking to see if were able to get it postcode specific so we can have 1 or 2 window cleaners per postcode depending on the demographics of the area...

Seers

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 09:23:51 pm »
Hi Richard,

We are currently in talks with a couple of companies about a national email campaign.

Feel free to contact me huw@nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk although as Ian mentioned whether your list it is an "opt in" mailing list or not will affect response rate dramatically I would have thought.

Cheers,

Huw

Richard BF

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 01:08:42 am »
Theres no point speaking to a few companies about a campaign speak to me  ;)

can you give us a call on 07896102652 please and we'll have a chat. By the looks of your website itd be easier and more beneficial for the two of us if we worked directly together !

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 01:16:16 am »
Hi Richard,

We are currently in talks with a couple of companies about a national email campaign.

Feel free to contact me huw@nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk although as Ian mentioned whether your list it is an "opt in" mailing list or not will affect response rate dramatically I would have thought.

Cheers,

Huw

Huw, if someone has 1 million database names they will not be opt in or they would not be on clean it up that would make millions a week in revenue.

Whoever posted the topic, can I ask where these email are compiled from.
Are they just scraped emails, single opt in or double opt in, because if they are the later I would like to speak with you in regards to a jv.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 01:20:01 am »
a few dreamers on here ;D not aimed at anybody, well just the OP not to sure on others either ??? but I am open to being convinced

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 01:27:05 am »
a few dreamers on here ;D not aimed at anybody, well just the OP not to sure on others either ??? but I am open to being convinced
Explain yourself oh sarcastic one  :P

stuart mc

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 01:39:44 am »
Explain yourself oh sarcastic one  :P

ach to be fair to anyone I have had a few, so anything I say is well, not worth the web space it is written on ;D but an email campaign and making money just doesn't add up to me, first thing I do is delete most emails every morning from all sorts of company's

Richard BF

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 09:29:55 am »
Stuart its a case of using what i have at my disposal so to speak ...

Ive done leaflet drops for window cleaning and profited from it...

so with approximately 1m email addresses which have been gathered through the call center its worth a shot none of us have anything to loose financially...

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 09:35:57 am »
Stuart its a case of using what i have at my disposal so to speak ...

Ive done leaflet drops for window cleaning and profited from it...

so with approximately 1m email addresses which have been gathered through the call center its worth a shot none of us have anything to loose financially...

Richard Have you tested this yet ?,
I love your ambition I was very like this when I was 18 too.
email marketing is not new though and the hit rates are worse than leaflets.

I would be interested if you could show me the bounce rates, the open rates of the emails and let me know what servers you will be using to send and track all emails as this really makes a difference.

Are these 100% targeted homes or just random opt in you have bought on a disk/file. I ask this as I am interested so not being negative

Richard BF

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 09:50:08 am »
ive messaged Mark so he should be able to shed some more light onto this aswell...

The email addresses have been obtained via the call center.

The email wont just be for window cleaning it'll be the cleaning industry - domestic , commercial , windows , office cleaning ,driveway cleaning , gutter and facia cleaning etc etc....

Window Washers can you drop me an email on richard@makemyhousegreener.co.uk please.

Smudgeoff Cleaning Services

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 02:47:45 pm »
I use mail chimp it's free and works for me.....  ;D
daz
" To Get It All Off Call Smudgeoff"

Richard BF

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 02:54:29 pm »
You wouldnt be paying unless theres work  ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 04:47:47 pm »
I use mail chimp it's free and works for me.....  ;D
daz
only for free, till you get a bigger list then it is not a great product to use IMO as can cause nightmares, but thats way on a different subject/topic

windiewasher

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 06:23:46 pm »
Call centre lol
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Richard BF

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 06:26:38 pm »
40 Man Call centre in Port talbert  ;D .... thats wales if you dont know

windiewasher

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 07:03:42 pm »
40 Man Call centre in Port talbert  ;D .... thats wales if you dont know
yes i do know where Port Talbot is  ;D that is Talbot! ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Richard BF

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 04:18:26 pm »
just a quick update...

Marks got his guys in the call centre looking over the emails and we should know in the next few days.

Thanks already to the guys who have already contacted us.

Richard BF

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 04:14:36 pm »
So guys excellent news !!

Weve checked the call center and we can contact them numerous times !

Deangsi

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 09:32:10 pm »
im in would like some more info on this. costs? how many people can you email in my areas? how many commercials can you contact? will the organ grinders be the once receving the mail. im very interested in this drop me an email with the details on deanlawrence89@hotmail.co.uk    look forward to hearing of you. Dean

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 02:20:52 am »
im in would like some more info on this. costs? how many people can you email in my areas? how many commercials can you contact? will the organ grinders be the once receving the mail. im very interested in this drop me an email with the details on deanlawrence89@hotmail.co.uk    look forward to hearing of you. Dean

dean the majority ov the commercials nr you are gone
and will always be gone  ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Deangsi

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 11:54:31 am »
Only gone until i go in there with good looks and charm  :P

Richard BF

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 11:58:48 pm »
Hi Dean ill drop you a message some time tomorrow/thursday.

Approved

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 04:57:18 pm »
Hi Richard, can you drop me a some prices per 20000 and have you the decision makers or just company names to enquiries@approvedwindowcleaning.co.uk

Richard BF

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 12:44:31 am »
Sorry ive not emailed you today Dean been rather busy !

As for purchasing the 20,000 emails  personally I think youd benefit more just by participating in the email campaign that way your only paying for work not 20,000 which may or may not work ,we take that risk meaning there is NO financial loss or risk on your behalf just jobs :)

Deangsi

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 12:39:07 pm »
Hi there still very interested in this.just need all the details costs etc and we can go from there, will need to discuss areas covered etc look forward to hearing of you

Richard BF

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 11:30:20 am »
Morning guys ,

Ive emailed you both.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 12:42:42 pm »
Hi, I would be interested to see how you structure your pricing.  We cover ME, CT and some of TN

Thanks,

Ian

ianlancaster@blueyonder.co.uk

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Email Campaign... New
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 01:33:33 pm »
Theres no point speaking to a few companies about a campaign speak to me  ;)

can you give us a call on 07896102652 please and we'll have a chat. By the looks of your website itd be easier and more beneficial for the two of us if we worked directly together !

cough! BANDWAGON cough! cough!

Now I must give J.V.PRICE a call about that merger.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 01:55:57 pm »
one things stops and another one starts I smell a rat.

Richard BF

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 02:01:36 pm »
Nothings stopped nor started wizkid.

The leaflet drops - ive done that
Canvassing - Ive done that

Dont like doing the two when the weathers crap so im stepping up the game with an email campaign. Focusing specifically on the cleaning industry.

You dont pay for any work so its just like canvassing - you only pay when there's a service , everything's legal and contracts are in place.