bad trippy

Christmas cards
« on: October 31, 2011, 05:54:31 pm »
We just bought 300 christmas cards down at Rajanis (discount place) for our custies.
They aint bad quality either, little job for the lil one,she gotta write em all out  ;D
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

DaveG

Re: Christmas cards
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:55:48 pm »
I gave out about 100 cards last year to my "nice" custies..made me feel all warm inside  ;D
You can't polish a turd

Frankybadboy

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 06:14:37 pm »
if you had gone a vista print then they would have done the cards with what you want on front and inside.

but there again you are a tight git.so not a good idea

clean

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 06:18:01 pm »
Did it once.................never again  :-X

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:27:09 pm »
Same as Mr David..... NEVER again
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

bad trippy

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:30:24 pm »
if you had gone a vista print then they would have done the cards with what you want on front and inside.

but there again you are a tight git.so not a good idea
vista print ya pikey
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

DaveG

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:34:07 pm »

Can I ask why?
You can't polish a turd

stuart mc

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 06:34:48 pm »

why not lads, never did it myself, but wondered why never again

Frankybadboy

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 06:42:15 pm »

why not lads, never did it myself, but wondered why never again

i think what he is saying is that he never got any extra tips,after he spent some extra money on his custys ;)

mark joyce

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 06:48:42 pm »
do it every year get my brother in law to draw a cartoon scene get them printed and posted out to all customers good timely reminder of our services pays for its self every year  ;D

sven

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 07:22:49 pm »
I would never give a custy a Xmas card,  cant stand Xmas cards and all the ones I get off custys go straight in the bin

stuart mc

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 07:24:58 pm »
I would never give a custy a Xmas card,  cant stand Xmas cards and all the ones I get off custys go straight in the bin

bet you check them for notes first ;) ya miserable get ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »
billy no mates ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 08:02:48 pm »
i never bother getting xmas cards for custies.i usually get over £500 in tips though so im not bothered!! :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

obviously i wish them all the best for xmas and the new year but i certainly wouldnt dream of writing 340 cards out!!
price higher/work harder!

Jackal

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 08:10:35 pm »
did it last year as it was first xmas on the glass,no chance am i doing it again,takes forever write them then post them,i no il get some tips anyway so not worth the hassle and after i sent them out i felt a tw*t they no you are just after a tip and dont give a crap about them

G Griffin

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 09:15:27 pm »
I sent out a load of Valentines cards earlier this year. The wives of the recipients went berzerk  :o.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sean Dyer

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »
We just bought 300 christmas cards down at Rajanis (discount place) for our custies.
They aint bad quality either, little job for the lil one,she gotta write em all out  ;D

Rajanis

You sure they havent crossed out ramadan and wrote xmas :)

bobby p

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 09:18:22 pm »
yeah, me too , never again

sven

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 10:02:31 pm »

of course I do thern I bin them,   all my friends have been told off me years ago not to send me or expect cards from me,   not being miserable just being honest.

I havent had a birthday card for years because I dont believe in them

Dave Mills

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 04:32:22 pm »

of course I do thern I bin them,   all my friends have been told off me years ago not to send me or expect cards from me,   not being miserable just being honest.

I havent had a birthday card for years because I dont believe in them

You sound like a real barrel of laughs.

sven

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 05:05:55 pm »
I am a real barrel of laughs and I'm also an Atheist so why would I want a Xmas card and why would I want to give one ?

there is no such thing as god its a made up person so gullab;e people can kid themselves and think when you kick the bucket they will go to a place called heaven  :D :D :D :D

gary999

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 06:14:15 pm »
xmas has nothing to do with religion,its about spending
money you havent got eating loads of crap, getting drunk
basically having a good time.

and sending xmas cards to custies in the hope of
getting lots of tips ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 06:23:28 pm »
xmas has nothing to do with religion,its about spending
money you havent got eating loads of crap, getting drunk
basically having a good time.

and sending xmas cards to custies in the hope of
getting lots of tips ;D ;D ;D

I totally agree gary....that's what the spirit of xmas is all about... ;D ;D ;D

sven

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 07:23:39 pm »
sorry guys I totally forgot  :D :D

John F

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 07:42:54 pm »
did it last year as it was first xmas on the glass,no chance am i doing it again,takes forever write them then post them,i no il get some tips anyway so not worth the hassle and after i sent them out i felt a tw*t they no you are just after a tip and dont give a crap about them

yep thats how I see it

Dave Mills

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 11:18:14 pm »
I am a real barrel of laughs and I'm also an Atheist so why would I want a Xmas card and why would I want to give one ?

there is no such thing as god its a made up person so gullab;e people can kid themselves and think when you kick the bucket they will go to a place called heaven  :D :D :D :D

And whats your excuse for being miserable enough not to "believe in" birthday cards?

gary999

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 11:31:09 pm »

And whats your excuse for being miserable enough not to "believe in" birthday cards?

i must be miserable aswell if it wasnt for the wife nobody would get
cards in our house. ;D

i would much rather spend my time with the people on
their birthdays and if i cant i make sure i pick up the phone
and speak to them personally.

i find some poxy card in the post meaningless and a waste
of a perfectly good tree! :)

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 11:34:59 pm »

cards in our house. ;D

Who gives out Christmas trees to customers?  :o
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

gary999

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 11:37:39 pm »

cards in our house. ;D

i think you have finally lost it mr griffin! ;D

Danny Guest

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 11:38:49 pm »
I wrote out my cards last year but never got round to posting them.

Thats my job for this year minus the ones that have past away, moved and been dumped

I have more customers too but it hassle at the busiest time of the year that i dont need
Guest Cleaning Services

G Griffin

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 11:40:33 pm »

cards in our house. ;D

i think you have finally lost it mr griffin! ;D

I never had it  :P  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

gary999

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:40 pm »
harsh but true! ;D

sven

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 05:36:31 pm »

[/quote]

well then David are you sitting comfortably ?  then I shall begin.

when I was 14  I got my late dad a card for his birthday and to my horror he asked me what I got him that for ?     I said cos its your birthday and he went on and told me this.

you went to a shop to buy me a card which although I appreciate will just sit on top of the tv  ( thats where they were put in those days )  till it goes in the bin ?     for what you paid for the card you could have bought me a packet of woodbines and at least I would have got something out of it.

and do you know what he was absolutely right,  a crappy card made in some factory with no meaning what so ever and for what ?  to stand it on a sideboard for a day to remind someone they are a year older.

from that day on and every birthday and Xmas I got my dad 40 woodbines and a bottle of scotch as apposed to a silly card that yopu read once and then bin it.

Ive always bought cards for my birds and my daughter but have insisted they never buy me a card but a packet of ciggies just like my old man,  whats wrong with that ?

the best card Ive ever recieved was from my daughter when she was 5 and she made me a card in school,  that really meant something to me as it cfame from her heart and not some factory production line.

and remember  you only have 1 birthday and thats the day you are born,   every year after that is an anniversary.

well dave you asked and I told you

Frankybadboy

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 06:44:23 pm »

well then David are you sitting comfortably ?  then I shall begin.

when I was 14  I got my late dad a card for his birthday and to my horror he asked me what I got him that for ?     I said cos its your birthday and he went on and told me this.

you went to a shop to buy me a card which although I appreciate will just sit on top of the tv  ( thats where they were put in those days )  till it goes in the bin ?     for what you paid for the card you could have bought me a packet of woodbines and at least I would have got something out of it.

and do you know what he was absolutely right,  a crappy card made in some factory with no meaning what so ever and for what ?  to stand it on a sideboard for a day to remind someone they are a year older.

from that day on and every birthday and Xmas I got my dad 40 woodbines and a bottle of scotch as apposed to a silly card that yopu read once and then bin it.

Ive always bought cards for my birds and my daughter but have insisted they never buy me a card but a packet of ciggies just like my old man,  whats wrong with that ?

the best card Ive ever recieved was from my daughter when she was 5 and she made me a card in school,  that really meant something to me as it cfame from her heart and not some factory production line.

and remember  you only have 1 birthday and thats the day you are born,   every year after that is an anniversary.

[/quote]still a boring miserable old fart sven

Dave Mills

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 06:52:21 pm »
well then David are you sitting comfortably ?  then I shall begin.

when I was 14  I got my late dad a card for his birthday and to my horror he asked me what I got him that for ?     I said cos its your birthday and he went on and told me this.

you went to a shop to buy me a card which although I appreciate will just sit on top of the tv  ( thats where they were put in those days )  till it goes in the bin ?     for what you paid for the card you could have bought me a packet of woodbines and at least I would have got something out of it.

and do you know what he was absolutely right,  a crappy card made in some factory with no meaning what so ever and for what ?  to stand it on a sideboard for a day to remind someone they are a year older.

Ive always bought cards for my birds and my daughter but have insisted they never buy me a card but a packet of ciggies just like my old man,  whats wrong with that ?

the best card Ive ever recieved was from my daughter when she was 5 and she made me a card in school,  that really meant something to me as it cfame from her heart and not some factory production line.

and remember  you only have 1 birthday and thats the day you are born,   every year after that is an anniversary.

So, your excuse for being boring and miserable is that your dad was boring and miserable.  

sven

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 06:46:35 am »
far from it retard,   I'm a very happy go lucky bloke just like my old man,   then again we never had to live in barnsley where the women jave beards  ;D ;D ;D ;D    you poor twat you  :D