neil100

Re: Wilsons wfp system
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 07:37:46 pm »
Sair,

You build trolleys and static r/o systems.Have you got a web site?

Will take a look if you have.

Cheers Nel.

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 07:52:24 pm »

I believe that cleantec do sell a pump box with a rudimentary flow control. Personally I think the Varistream or Ecoflow both do a better job.

Andrew

nothing wrong with the old By-pass system, personally, i dont use a "Electronic Varistream or Ecoflow"

WHY

well i think, why add another componant to a system to break down and then need to be replaced, the by-pass valve does a great job

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 08:20:23 pm »
buy mine !!!! no buy mine ,dont buy his.Ive got a better one.
no you havent mines better.

Cmon guys give us a break .People come here for advice ,and normally get very good advice,and if they are looking for a system and yours is any good and you give good service they will be directed to you by the forum members here.

Dave

P.s these are my own personal feelings and no offence meant

matt

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 08:31:17 pm »
Dave, do you sell them aswell now

;D ;D ;D ;D

Ben Walker

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 08:50:10 pm »
David, hi

a bit of a 'mine'field !  ;D
yeah, despite what Trademark said
I would make that yourself, it so easy mate trust me.
, to someone finding their way into this it is a bit tricky

go on add a 'mine' and tell me about yours! you spent 800 right. must have added things on though? do you use variflow? what would you change of your set up now had experience with it?

much app.

ben

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 08:53:30 pm »
Have a look here as well Ben.

www.freedomwfp.co.uk

Quite a few folks here have now got this ( my ) system.

Andrew

Andrew,

It's Tomo's first day with your system tomorrow.  He hasn't got his RO/DI unit sorted out yet, so he's calling round here, early tomorrow to fill up.

(£5 per 25 litre drum ;D)

He's excited!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 09:03:37 pm »
Ben

I spent ages researching this is what i bought and would not change a thing

sureflo 100psi pump     £80
varistream 2 controller £90
650 litre tank                £170
18` ionics pole             £110
18 litre vessil               £35 ebay
Hoses and fittings       £50
backback                     £165
resin                            £80

Not bad hey less than £800  for some system hey .These are the best parts i could find at the best prices ,but since have got better deals for local cleaners of course i made profit on top and they were aware of how much i made.
This is the system for my van i also have another system in my car.
To make this system truly portable just put the backpack on a grannys shopping trolley.

Dave

This post will self destruct in 30 mins as it will make the manufacturers eyes water  if i leave it here.

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 09:13:46 pm »
Ben

I spent ages researching this is what i bought and would not change a thing

sureflo 100psi pump     £80
varistream 2 controller £90
650 litre tank                £170
18` ionics pole             £110
18 litre vessil               £35 ebay
Hoses and fittings       £50
backback                     £165
resin                            £80

Not bad hey less than £800  for some system hey .These are the best parts i could find at the best prices ,but since have got better deals for local cleaners of course i made profit on top and they were aware of how much i made.
This is the system for my van i also have another system in my car.
To make this system truly portable just put the backpack on a grannys shopping trolley.

Dave

This post will self destruct in 30 mins as it will make the manufacturers eyes water  if i leave it here.

Dave,

That post is to good to self destruct! ;)

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 09:17:15 pm »
Ben

:'(  :'(  :'(    BOOM!!!!!!!!     ;D

Tosh... thats FAARRRRRRRR too cheap mate!!   ;D   ;D

Andrew

Ben Walker

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 09:24:47 pm »
urm question

sorry... whats the backpack!?  ::)

i mean i see surflo do a backpack, but this includes pump right? but less powerful?

Tosh, didn't you go for backpack? was this for trolley system

ben

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2005, 09:26:44 pm »
yes it is a sureflo backpack and the pump on it is more than good enough it will easy do 30` with good pressure and the battery lasts ages 2

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42:30 pm »
urm question

sorry... whats the backpack!?  ::)

i mean i see surflo do a backpack, but this includes pump right? but less powerful?

Tosh, didn't you go for backpack? was this for trolley system

ben

Ben

I've a back pack and a 50 litre trolley system (which is a bit naff because I haven't got a Variflow) and struggling to work out the best way to stick a hose reel on it (I'm not very practically minded).

I don't think I'll use the trolley much till I get a trailer and tow bar fitted anyway.

I use the back pack, mounted on a shopping trolley with a bungee, mostly and it's great.  Goes anywhere.  Light enough to lift over walls, carry through houses, down small back alleys overgrown with foliage, up steps.  Anywhere just about.

I've even carried it up a set of ladders onto a flat roof to clean a conservatory roof (but a longer hose would've been better and just left the back pack on the ground).

Anyway, the back pack pump is a has a self contained 45 psi pump, which has pumped water through 25 meters of normal hose, then through 35 feet of thin hose and has cleaned 2nd floor windows (three stories) no problem.

It holds 16 litres of water, enough to do at least one complete house (normal three bed semi) and is a good entry level peice of equipment that would compliment any van mounted system too (as David uses).

Also, hoses really bug me.  All those tangles and frustration.  Probably because I haven't had enough experience with 'hose', but the beauty of the back pack is you keep it close to you, so you need very little.

And as David has said, the battery is superb.  It's not failed me yet, although I charge it each night.

I've just been contemplating selling my 50 litre trolley system and buying another back pack for Wor Lass.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2005, 10:37:39 pm »
Tosh dont charge everynight you have to discarge now and again to preserve the life it will probably go 400 litres between charges

neil100

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 11:30:40 pm »
Dave.
the ionics pole you bought for £110. Was that the multipole that ionics use to call Reseidential?

I'm asking because I was mighty impressed with it when I had my demo from ionics.And i want to get some,the only problem being the rep tryed to tell me it would not stand up to daily use and was for personall or ocasaonll use and that I  should go for the universal glass fibre pole which suprise suprise costs more then twice as much.

Cheers Nel.

Ben Walker

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 11:37:29 pm »
Tosh, 'mounted on a shopping trolley' !! what like an asda shopping trolley. doesn't it look a bit naf?! i can't imagine! do you mean parcel trolley? :P

-isn't it a hassle filling it with the water for each job? isn't the concept of a trolley system, where you simply change over the water barrells more practical?

ben

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 07:45:48 pm »
Neil

Yes it was

Dave