Neil Mc Anulty

sample grout colours
« on: December 20, 2013, 12:18:16 pm »
Are there any companies that supply sample size bottles of grout colourant. Would nt mind a range of colours for doing demos for customers

Tadgh O Shea

Re: sample grout colours
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 03:38:13 pm »
Hi Neil, this is a favorite subject for me as it develops so much business for us, as you know i have a total aversion to the use of high alkaline based cleaners, we come across so many facilities where the white grout lines have been chemically burned from the continuous use of high alkaline based cleaners which turns them yellowish, the only solution to this problem is to use a grout colorant, we always recommend Steve from groutperfect.co.uk for our clients as he is very knowledgeable in this area, our clients always come back to us with positive comments in dealing with groutperfect, then we can recommend safe cleaners for their tiles and grout which will not cause detrimental damage from continuous use, hope you find this information of benefit.

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 08:51:38 pm »
Thanks Tadgh, I will look into it

steve poole

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 07:45:11 am »
Hi Neil

We do a sample kit of 14 of the main stream colours - much of our work takes place in London and many of our demonstrations take place in London so we use the tube and train - the kit for colour sealing in most cases can be carried in a ruck sack.
You get a DVD  and 14 X 50ml bottles for  £95 + VAT and carriage.

Steve
Steve Poole
Clean Tile and Grout Ltd
Grout Prerfect UK
01256 882840/07831 249600

Neil Mc Anulty

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 11:17:01 am »
Thanks steve I will contact u early in the new year and place an order