d.ward

Fitted and ready to go ....
« on: January 04, 2010, 06:07:45 pm »
Got my wfp fitted today at last from brodex.

Pity i can t use it yet because the water is already starting to freeze inside the tank. Ive got a 18 ft pole (dont know which one it is ) and a 31ft hydra i think.

Im going to go for it tomorrow and start to convert my customers over to wfp. I hope this ice doesnt last 2 weeks . im skint and have bills to pay in two weeks so i dont know how im going to manage but fingers crossed

Think il need to buy some salt for the odd moaning customer

macmac

Re: Fitted and ready to go ....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:10:35 pm »
Got my wfp fitted today at last from brodex.

Pity i can t use it yet because the water is already starting to freeze inside the tank. Ive got a 18 ft pole (dont know which one it is ) and a 31ft hydra i think.

Im going to go for it tomorrow and start to convert my customers over to wfp. I hope this ice doesnt last 2 weeks . im skint and have bills to pay in two weeks so i dont know how im going to manage but fingers crossed

Think il need to buy some salt for the odd moaning customer

I think you'll need a bit more than hope & salt if you want to work tommorrow my friend! ;D

Ste M

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 06:13:15 pm »
what did you get fitted in the end? mine is all done now, just waiting on a few bits an bobs, nothing mad only triggers but i can still use it all once the weather gets better, im not due out till thursday and friday this week and hopefully the weather is warming up by then

d.ward

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 06:14:01 pm »
no way round it i need to......

Would be better if we had x amount of work we can do in all weathers and when its icey like now alot of insides then we could still work no matter what the weather is like ;D

d.ward

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:12 pm »
what did you get fitted in the end? mine is all done now, just waiting on a few bits an bobs, nothing mad only triggers but i can still use it all once the weather gets better, im not due out till thursday and friday this week and hopefully the weather is warming up by then

I couldnt afford it before xmas so i made sure xmas was taken care of before paying for the system now im sskint and i cant earn

Ste M

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 06:17:01 pm »
yes but as soon as the weather clears then you will be flying, what size did you go for in the end?

d.ward

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 06:21:26 pm »
250L Di system . Cant wait to use it but i desperately need to get going this week without thinking about next week . Getting some canvassers recruited next week as well so once im running good my business will be

JamesTurnbull

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 06:48:27 pm »
250L Di system . Cant wait to use it but i desperately need to get going this week without thinking about next week . Getting some canvassers recruited next week as well so once im running good my business will be
i have been on the phone to brodex over the last few weeks, i just got one of there eco trolley from them,

Did you get any discount off the list price mate or did you pay full price ? Just im intrested in seeing if i can get anything off the price.

many thanks

JamesTurnbull

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 12:07:28 am »
Has anyone got any good deals from brodex for a full system mount?

d.ward

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 07:09:49 am »
Sorry i didnt see your reply. I got £1k off list price / One free pole and free installation.

I also got the vat discount  ;D

Saying this i was negotiating with them for 2 months. think they must be desperate for the work because they kept phoning me up asking how far was i off the asking price and id lie and then they would phone me back a few days later saying that they had a better deal but they had to know when i was coming in and it had to be before Jan 10th. Kept saying the boss wont hold this deal for long so book now then again id say not enough money .........3 days later phone call "we want to get you fitted and earning as much as you do . il have a word with the boss and il phone you back"

Depends how long you want to hold it out for
Good luck anyway