UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

car cleaning

(1/5) > >>

helpinghands:
hi

we run a cleaning company in andover and we are thinking of doing car cleaning services  could someone give me some advice on how much to charge

say full valet

mini valet

just ouside of the car clean and so on

many thanks

helping hands

seanc:
hi carl/paul  good luck  ::)

Auto_Groom:
depending on the size,mess and if there is leather?
mini valet from £25.00 full valet from £40.00 extra £20 for leather interior.
hope this helps.
Andy

Les:
It might be an idea to mystery shop some valeters in your area to get an idea of the local 'going rate'
One tip from my experience is to allow plenty of time if asked to " JUST valet my 4WD / MPV , it's a BIT grubby on the inside from the school run and oh yes we do  have a dog".
This is customer speak meaning, "The inside is completely trashed from my out of control kids and all their friends, and we keep the hounds in it for the local hunt" ;D ;D
Otherwise Good Luck  ;)

Charles_@_lakeland:
Hello,

Are you going to be mobile or have clients coming to your premises? Fixing your tariffs would depend on the area in which you are operating.

Setting your prices I would always advise you to state starting from

A regular valet starting from £16.00

1 star valet £16.00
2 star            £30.00      
3 star             £38.00
4 star         £55.00

I operate all over the country and set my tariffs according to the area. I charge £80.00 in London for a showroom valet. For the same valet in Liverpool I would charge £60.00. I would be more that happy to send you a brochure and lists of treatments we offer our clients. Use your local yellow pages to see who your competition is. Phone them asking them to give you a quote. Great business and very enjoyable but be warned hard work at times. Do your research now you client base and the products you use.

Regards
Lakeland

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version