P @ F

Re: Question For Alex Gardiner
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 09:02:43 pm »
Alex i do hope that bit about coments being personal wasnt about me , I wouldnt have really come down and speared you with one of your own SLX's honest , hey even i know a pole wont be as shiny as the day you got it 12 months earlier  ;D

But while im on , i had a problem with my v3 backpack , used it on Friday for 8 windows , went to use it on Sunday and nothing , checked everything inside , all was good , then i realised i had left it on all weekend !
Battery was still fully charged but still nowt happening , i have just pulled the pump apart and found that the pressure switch had jammed , once removed and replaced it fired up lovely , just thought it might be a trouble shoot fact for you !

Rich   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 09:08:02 pm »
Alex i do hope that bit about coments being personal wasnt about me , I wouldnt have really come down and speared you with one of your own SLX's honest , hey even i know a pole wont be as shiny as the day you got it 12 months earlier  ;D

But while im on , i had a problem with my v3 backpack , used it on Friday for 8 windows , went to use it on Sunday and nothing , checked everything inside , all was good , then i realised i had left it on all weekend !
Battery was still fully charged but still nowt happening , i have just pulled the pump apart and found that the pressure switch had jammed , once removed and replaced it fired up lovely , just thought it might be a trouble shoot fact for you !

Rich   

Really wasn't about you  :) I enjoy a bit of banter  :D

Glad you got the backpack sorted - I will add this tip into the troubleshooting flows we have for this product - could be useful.

P @ F

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2017, 09:09:11 pm »
I do however have a complaint though , that last pen you sent me was utter rubbish , the pushie down bit fell off the first time i used it , well its just not good enough , will you be wanting me to send it back for inspection or not ?   ;)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2017, 09:12:07 pm »
I do however have a complaint though , that last pen you sent me was utter rubbish , the pushie down bit fell off the first time i used it , well its just not good enough , will you be wanting me to send it back for inspection or not ?   ;)

If it was the red one then, no I do not want it back  :D

Gone back to my favourite blue/white supply again (also carbon fibre pens for those buying Xtreme, 3K and Ultimate poles)

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2017, 09:18:10 pm »
Haha.  I am placing an order tomorrow for a couple of brushes. 

My last order  a few weeks back  had a d clip instead of the pen.   Nice. Much appreciated. Ta.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

p1w1

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 09:19:34 pm »

If it was the red one then, no I do not want it back  :D

Gone back to my favourite blue/white supply again (also carbon fibre pens for those buying Xtreme, 3K and Ultimate poles)
Hope we dont get black hands from these carbon pens...   as everybody seems to have lots of paperwork to do on a rainy day  :P

P @ F

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 09:21:06 pm »
Quality answer !
It was the red one , big recall happening here me thinks , you admitted it  ;D
Save me a carbon one , you never know !

p1w1

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2017, 09:21:19 pm »
Although i agree with others on their customer service it is very good and their are others just as good. This thread is starting to make me want to vomit  ;D

I just want a free beanie hat tbh  ;D ;D
Do you still use the halfords lacquer for the extreme poles or have you found something better?

CleanClear

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2017, 10:01:35 pm »
I can't be the only one dying to know... how long he had the reel and exactly what was up with it ? Its spread acorss the FB groups and still no one knows................

That reminds me, anyone get any further setting up a page for dickhead customers so we know who to avoid ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Slacky

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2017, 11:14:47 pm »
Daz said you were going to set it up.

CleanClear

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2017, 01:07:11 am »
Daz said you were going to set it up.

Definatley not me mate. For a few reasons..... 1] i'm not bothered about them. 2] i quite find it funny some other cleaner getting them and having to deal with them......   ;D

I'm still dying to know what happened with this reel tho' ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

tlwcs

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2017, 06:13:49 am »

My last order  a few weeks back  had a d clip instead of the pen.   Nice. Much appreciated. Ta.

What do you do with those clips, I can't even sell them on eBay?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2017, 07:39:00 am »
Although i agree with others on their customer service it is very good and their are others just as good. This thread is starting to make me want to vomit  ;D

I just want a free beanie hat tbh  ;D ;D
Do you still use the halfords lacquer for the extreme poles or have you found something better?

Without sounding like a “insert your fav word here” I just replace the pole every 12 months and keep the old pole as spares.

My dad still does that with his series 2 extreme and he’s never snapped a section yet and he’s still on the same pole.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2017, 08:38:13 am »

What do you do with those clips, I can't even sell them on eBay?

They come in useful. In use them on my work trousers belt loops.  I clip my hose into it as use a tap.   So that's how i fix my tap to my waist.  Also it protects the rectus fitting from dragging across the ground.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3