baxey cleaning

just got the new 35ft indoor cleeaning pole today .seen it when i went the cleaning show . just need too find work for it now if anyone wont to sub out any work in the northwest my price are very good, then mail me on info@baxey.co.uk

[GQC] Tim

Is that the Baudoin cleaning pole?

baxey cleaning

yes it is

[GQC] Tim

yes it is

That takes some guts to buy that without having any work to earn the money back. Have you tried it out already? What are your experiences.

baxey cleaning

are you selling you sl2 pole

JSMC

how this pole work then ?

baxey cleaning

its very lite and lock in together very well . when doing high windows it can be hard to push up the glass because you only put a lite spry wp on the glass .got it because all the work i was putting in for was asking can i do the inside . now i can but have not got much up 2 now only a bit thinking of subing the pole out only in the northwest aera

Window Washers

What did it cost you ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

baxey cleaning

it work by putting a lite spry of pure water onto the glass then going over it with a micro pad till it drys . the water goes up throw the pole upto 35ft . you also have a belt on with your pump on small batary and water .it last 16hours

baxey cleaning

£2500 because of the bad eruo

kenaltobelli

i thought that could maybe work out side on windows where wfp dries spotty
or awkward custys let us know

baxey cleaning

you can it would be good just for that but not for cleaning from the start the pads will get too dity and it will just push the dirt around 

Mr Formby

Where abouts in the North West are you

baxey cleaning

liverpool