dmlservices

Re: sign written van drivers
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 08:04:35 pm »
I find bus drivers pulling away from bus-stops the worse. They think that indicating isnt to be interpreted by other road users as 'I intend to pullout when the road is clear' but as 'Here I come, like it or not!!'

yep i hate bus drivers as well , there is a road i travel along most days,that has traffic calming measures,

they narrow the road so only 1 vehicle can pass at atime , there are give ways signs every other one, trouble is, bus drivers think they have right of way , at each and every one. >:(

ive got  so fed up with them , that i now make it my mission, to show them the error of their ways  ;D

on appraching ,when i have right of way , and a bus is coming the other way, i position my van in the middle so bus would not be able to pass, they then stop and give way ;)

its a bit like david and galiath  ;D,

daz

baldeagle

Re: sign written van drivers
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 08:07:48 pm »
You should have one of those signs on the van, the one's that say "If driven discourteously, ring this number blah blah"

Then have your phone converted to a two or three quid a minute number, drive around like a pillock, and pick up the dosh!

Baldeagle
"John the Window Cleaner."
A business founded during the Elizabethan age.