Ex-ceed Pole and convert?
« on: December 14, 2014, 01:35:47 pm »
Hi guy's

your thoughts will influence what we do.

we will always make tubeless wfps, and feel our poles are as good as any of our competitors.

but there as been a few suggestions that we make available for guys who do not want to buy new poles to be able to convert there own.

This is easily possible, but we will not advise customers to DIY.

what we suggest is along with our prefitted poles we offer a convertion service.

if this is what you would like, please share your views.
email us also: aquadapter.info@gmail.com.

Steven.

oldman

Re: Ex-ceed Pole and convert?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 03:16:55 pm »
How about you doing something like a 'Pole Amnesty'.....where we could hand over our current poles and in return, receive discounted Ex-Ceed Poles  ;).

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 03:21:52 pm »
That would not work, you would not be disloyal to gardiner.

Jakey boy

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 03:30:28 pm »
I think that would be a good idea Steven,

However all poles have differing widths. So would it be a problem getting the rectus fitting and sleeve to fit?

Also hoping you got my email ;)

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 03:33:49 pm »
Rectus fitting should easily go up the centre of any pole.

Steve, yes I reckon you'd be on a winner to offer a conversion service, postage may be the only draw back as in cost and damage.

Did you get the email regarding an outlet for your poles in norfolk?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Jakey boy

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 03:34:59 pm »
Rectus fitting should easily go up the centre of any pole.

Steve, yes I reckon you'd be on a winner to offer a conversion service, postage may be the only draw back as in cost and damage.

Did you get the email regarding an outlet for your poles in norfolk?

Darran
[/quote

Yeah I'm just thinking the sleeve part would need to be different widths for different poles

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 03:45:50 pm »
Just have a sleeve for each model of pole, if your converting potentially hundreds of poles it's not a big deal having a set of sleeves for convertion

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

mufcglen

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 03:46:07 pm »
What about those who are happy and confident to do the conversion and save on postage and time without the pole?
I've cut a few poles and never had any problems with nice clean cuts!

Lee GLS

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 04:09:22 pm »
I would be interested in a conversion kit and if I mess my pole up it would be my own fault. As long as you sell them with that disclaimer the I can't see the issue

Mike #1

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 04:31:13 pm »
Personally i don't see the need for this type conversion pole hose goes up the pole and deposits dirt the same as the standard set up i just don't see the benefit .

I had a rectus 21 control valve tap from Gardiners rather than sticking with rectus 21 fittings i have the usual barb fitting connected to 100m of Thermobore then a smaller barb fitting for pole hose which i can just place pole hose onto and pull off when hose is twisted .

A Neighbour of mine replaced the plastic standard fitting of tap lever for an aluminium one which he machined for me , Which i have used for over 18 months the only thing i have to replace is the valve body about every 6 months as the the fitting brakes over time with use .

Costs me £4.74 every 6 months , I have issues with posting pics on forum if someone has the whats app on their Iphone or similar i will send a message via the app tomorrow if they are able to post pics on CIU .