Lee Burbidge

Re: WCM April issue 2013 now available...
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 06:32:15 pm »
i find it so easy to read it, and i dont know the first thing about computers. You lads should stick to cleaning windows!  ;D ;D :-*
love the mag

Thanks matey..... CIU are planning another VanFest... hopefully I can meet you there :)  we will be the official media sponsor for it... looking forward to assisting Mitch and co as much as I can to help make it a must go event in any window cleaners diary :)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2013, 06:33:01 pm »
info@avondhucleaning.com

Thanks Lee - Have fun with Jeff's team. :)

Could you just e-mail me a copy,.. i'm just far too lazy to dig up my login details or sign up again!

Whats your email.... going US tomorrow do it when I get back but you might have to remind me lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Did I sort you out Nathanael?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 06:33:44 pm »
Its not that hard guys...besides show some respect...i was in this issue  ;D

lol

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2013, 06:34:19 pm »
I think you may need to rethink the way we can download the mag. None of my email addresses are accepted and therefore i have no way of getting my password changed.

If you want people to use a product it has to be easily available.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2013, 06:51:04 pm »
info@avondhucleaning.com

Thanks Lee - Have fun with Jeff's team. :)

Could you just e-mail me a copy,.. i'm just far too lazy to dig up my login details or sign up again!

Whats your email.... going US tomorrow do it when I get back but you might have to remind me lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk

Did I sort you out Nathanael?

Nope.  :'( :'(

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:21 pm »
Hope this might help.... let me know:

Mike has tested the system and it seems to be working fine. All I can think of is that some people may not be typing the correct details in properly, or the the email address they are using to retrieve passwords is not in the system.

The sign up details are all added automatically to the log in system and I can't see any problems there.

If you could access the members area the first time logging in, then they should be able to do it again with the same log in details.

Or....

There may have been an interruption in the internet connection while trying to log in. (which could be anywhere)

Message from Mike:

I've updated the unsubscribe page to outline some of these problems. See here....
http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/html/removesubscriber.html

I've also updated the retrieve password page
http://www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk/cgi-bin/members/lostpass.cgi

A note about the members area password retrieval system....

Lost passwords can be retrieved automatically.

The magazine newsletter mailing list uses email addresses for sending out emails and is not part of the members log in system. The same email addresse used to sign up to membership is added to the mailing list, but this does not affect the log in system, even if the email addresses have not been added correctly to the mailing list.

Early subscribers may have used two seperate email addresses for the membership sign up and the subscription list sign up, which might be causing a few problems if the member can't remember which one they used. The simplest solution would be for them to sign up again with a new username and password.

The email addresses used to sign up are now added to the mailing list using the same email address they signed up for membership with. If they are not receiving emails, whether for newsletter or password retrieval, it may simply be because the emails may be going to their spam folder. This might occasionally happen because it's being sent from an autoresponder.

LWC

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2013, 05:03:04 pm »
Ive never had the problem, i forgot my login details and clicked the forgot password thing, it came thru in seconds and i was in.

It is case sensitive to guys so make sure you use capitals if you need to.

Keep up the good work Lee, my bit was obviously the best part no doubt. ;D