bobplum

Re: Window cleaning franchise for sale - Southampton area
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 07:14:15 pm »
i may have read it wrong and probably too quick but from what i can see your taking money of people,setting up the van/system and then helping them find work...........surely they can do that themselves

G Griffin

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 07:16:58 pm »
Nigel Adkins might be interested  :D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobplum

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2013, 07:22:25 pm »
just read it again.....sorry :-[

Perfect Windows

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2013, 07:39:28 pm »
Nigel Adkins might be interested  :D.

He'll be in a job by the start of next season.  Whoever gets him will be VERY lucky indeed.  He's the real deal.

Vin

Perfect Windows

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 11:05:57 pm »
hi vin have i read wrong are the to costs different on ebay and your site?

I've had a look and I can't see a difference, £5,950 on both on my PC.

If there is a difference I simply can't see it.

What are you seeing?

Thanks for pointing this out - maybe something I can't see and you can.

Thanks,

Vin

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 11:27:26 pm »
http://www.perfect-windows.co.uk/pwfranchise

Taken from the above page
Effort and determination to run your own business.
Total start up costs of £9,950 to buy the franchise and equipment above.
A suitably insured van of the right specification, up to 5 years old.
A PC with printer and broadband connection and room for basic administration.
Space for the production of deionised water (one square metre of garden plus a similar space in a shed or garage).

And further up the page

We supply all work - hundreds of local customers available. You supply the effort and determination to succeed. You never have to find customers.
A net income after all expenses (before income tax) of around £27,000 for a typical 27-hour working week is a reasonable expectation.
No experience whatsoever required - we will give you full and complete training and ongoing support. In fact, no experience would be preferred (no bad habits to remedy!).

Maybe you changed your pricing structure or this includes the van as well??

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 11:29:57 pm »
good luck with it have you bought into the ian lancaster franchise system?

was looking into it myself

I have.  And, more importantly, when I spoke to Ian we had very similar views, namely keep the franchisee happy and everything else will flow from that.

I don't mean to be "salesy" but, genuinely, my motive is that the better the franchisee does out of the business the longer they will be happy and the happier I will be.

Vin

Glad to see you're well on your way Vin.  Have you set yourself a yearly minimum for new franchisees appointed?

Cheers,

Ian

Perfect Windows

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:54 am »

Space for the production of deionised water (one square metre of garden plus a similar space in a shed or garage).

And further up the page

We supply all work - hundreds of local customers available. You supply the effort and determination to succeed. You never have to find customers.
A net income after all expenses (before income tax) of around £27,000 for a typical 27-hour working week is a reasonable expectation.
No experience whatsoever required - we will give you full and complete training and ongoing support. In fact, no experience would be preferred (no bad habits to remedy!).

How bizarre.  That was a page that we changed an age ago and I though we'd deleted the original one.  I think my PC must have been loading from its cache or something, as I was seeing something completely different.  The figure should indeed be £5,950.

I've done a quick fix, so it should look fine.  When the current Mrs Vin gets up I'll get her to delete the alternative version of the page.

Thanks for spotting that for me.

Vin

Perfect Windows

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 06:34:16 am »
Glad to see you're well on your way Vin.  Have you set yourself a yearly minimum for new franchisees appointed?

Cheers,

Ian

At the moment we have no idea what the demand for franchises will be.  We have a maximum.  I know we both have the same view, that the franchisees need to succeed, so I've capped the number based on how much time I can give them.

If the right person doesn't come along it might be zero!

Vin

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 07:58:39 am »

And further up the page

How bizarre.  That was a page that we changed an age ago and I though we'd deleted the original one.  I think my PC must have been loading from its cache or something, as I was seeing something completely different.  The figure should indeed be £5,950.

I've done a quick fix, so it should look fine.  When the current Mrs Vin gets up I'll get her to delete the alternative version of the page.

Thanks for spotting that for me.

Vin

You can always rely on this forum to pick out any flaws!!

I hope it all goes well for you.  One of the chaps I helped setup went down the franchisee route land seems to be doing well out of it.

roundbuilder

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 08:55:00 am »

Window cleaning franchise for sale - Southampton area
« on: Yesterday at 05:11:49 pm »

We carry out all your marketing for you and will get you to the turnover you require. We also give you extensive training on how to run the business plus support for the entire time you are one of our franchisees.

Vin does that mean if someone pays £5995 you will get them as much work as they can handle/require or is there extra cost as the way i read it you would be doing all the marketing for the franchisee's customer base, if your franchisee wants 2k a week of work then that is a lot of marketing you will have to do for £5995.

Pro-Poler

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 09:03:30 am »
These franchises are cons, and the prices he charges on his website are unsustainable earn your own money. 

PAUL ERITH

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 09:19:54 am »

We carry out all your marketing for you and will get you to the turnover you require. We also give you extensive training on how to run the business plus support for the entire time you are one of our franchisees.

Vin does that mean if someone pays £5995 you will get them as much work as they can handle/require or is there extra cost as the way i read it you would be doing all the marketing for the franchisee's customer base, if your franchisee wants 2k a week of work then that is a lot of marketing you will have to do for £5995.

But vin will also get a percentage of the 2k per week royalty fee

Pro-Poler

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 09:24:32 am »

His motive is money driven, nothing else, spend the 6 grand on your own set up, leaflet, canvass and earn your own money   

Window Washers

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 09:29:19 am »

His motive is money driven, nothing else, spend the 6 grand on your own set up, leaflet, canvass and earn your own money   
thats why Vin is in business to make money whats the problem with that, someone else will make 80% for buying a van, I cant see that being a bad deal
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

davids3511

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 09:41:45 am »

what drives any business owner if not money?

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 09:54:24 am »
These franchises are cons, and the prices he charges on his website are unsustainable earn your own money. 

Be careful what you put on a public forum.  The above statement is libellous - you know nothing about me or the people who have set up Franchise organisations using my system.

Pro-Poler

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 09:56:39 am »

so earn your own then as long as you've got the equipment what's stopping you he want's a percentage doesn't he, it used to be called renting a round out it rarely ever works out  

davids3511

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 10:52:13 am »

so earn your own then as long as you've got the equipment what's stopping you he want's a percentage doesn't he, it used to be called renting a round out it rarely ever works out  
I do earn my own plus I earn some from my franchisee too thanks very much.