Hi all,

I've got to have a quote in for a large business and feel 'forced' to go WFP to get this contract.  The tax man will have to wait for his money, as I'll be spending it on an 'entry level' WFP, if I/we get this contract.

We plan to do the tops WFP, and ground floor trad (inside trad too, obviously).

But I need to have the quote, and method/risk assessment in by Saturday.

Could someone kindly e-mail me one of theirs at toshisba@yahoo.co.uk.

Or post it under this post!

I'll get you a beer for it! ;)

Cheers.

ian davison

Hi tosh,

Chap called roy rogers did mine, contact him at royrogers@homecall.co.uk
He's a health & safety oficer at mclellans and would be more than happy to help.
                       Ewen

Cheer, Ewan,

Could you send me a copy of yours, sort of right now(ish) though?

I'll numptyize it to suit our requirements. 

There's a beer in it for you!

ian davison

Hi Tosh,
How do i send it?
Soz bit thick when it comes to computers.
         Ewen

Moderator David@stives

Tosh check your mail ,the second one i sent you i think

H h20

Dave,does that mean you have done one?,if so send it to me if thats ok  ;),cheers,Gaz.

Moderator David@stives

I have sent Tosh something i dont know if it is any good ,i think he might of sent it me in the first place.
follow the link above

Dave

H h20

Dave your a diamond  ;) ,Gaz.

Moderator David@stives

Well with my sad pathetic life and personality problem not so bad hey

;D ;D

ian davison

Hi tosh
 ive sent you roys number.
Ewen

H h20

Re: I'm in URGENT need of a WFP method/risk assessment. Can anyone help? Pleas
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005, 08:30:28 pm »
You`ve got to agree though Dave,you have made great progress,since you took the wfp plunge,we havnt had any SPOT SPOT SPOT ,comments from anyone,nice to see there is a mature side  ;D  ;D ,Gaz.

Moderator David@stives

I heard you were spotty .   :o

I still get spots but do not look for them.  8)

;D

Well with my sad pathetic life and personality problem not so bad hey

;D ;D

Hey, don't run y'self down feller!  But you don't look so good from behind!!

Pj

Moderator David@stives

Tosh how did you get on
with your risk assessment
dave

Dave

Who do you think you are, Margaret Thatcher?  Go to bed man!

Long day tomorrow

Pj

Moderator David@stives

i know i am up at 5.30

:- :'(

Ian_Giles

Re: I'm in URGENT need of a WFP method/risk assessment. Can anyone help? Pleas
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2005, 06:24:35 am »
Hi Tosh, once you have sorted out your risk assessment/mthod statement, send me a copy, so far I've not been asked for one, but that is sure to change in the future ;)

Is this for the 'big job' you are quoting for with the J/W?
If it is you will need a bigger system than the one I have, I can carry 200 litres and that wouldn't be enough water to do the outside of that place.
You would be ok if you carried the water around in a trailer though (as against the custom built trailer systems that is, a bit like John Hughes does.)
But if it is that job, and you want a viewpoint from the WFP side, then I am at your disposal.

Regards,

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Thanks all.  Particularly to David who sent me a copy of my own risk assessment that I must've sent him ages ago!!!  The thought was there though.  Cheers.

Ian,

Yes, it's for the big job!  The main building ground-floor requires weekly cleaning; so that's not a problem with traditional.  In fact trad wouldn't be a problem for 99% of the job; especially since it's an 'inside and out' jobbie.

But there are a couple of small areas where a small WFP system would be handy; not only that; we KNOW it would be helpfull to us in getting the job by saying we have a WFP system.

We have some inside information (gained accidentally) on one of our competitors for the quote.  This company uses van mounted WFPs and has given a demonstration to the business.

But we're still in with a fighting chance, for a few different reasons.

But mainly because:

This company is ignorant about the different types of WFPs systems.  Although we may use only a back-pack for certain difficult windows; and our competitor may use a system worth thousands; the contractor doesn't know the difference.  FACT.

I think as long as our quotes are similar (and our competitor isn't cheap - we know that), we'll win it (or rather Tom will), because it'll come down to a personality contest.  He cleans the manager's house and has made himself known to the person (a woman) who decides the contract.

Anyway, got to go, work to do!  I'm having a record week so far!

jsm

risk assesment you need to speak to Dan at DSB he's doing them all the time for BIG Blue Chip companys .
Nice Chap  ;D

John Malone
JSM. Window & General Cleaning
(  North Wales  )
Giving homes a shine sicne 1989

one of the early gang of wfp er's ---- remember , when you cant see out - give JSM a shout