Klean07

Heaters. What do the wfp suppliers advise?
« on: November 29, 2010, 10:53:22 am »
After reading so many posts regarding which heater to put in your van. I'm curious to know what Ionics and other firms that supply a van already fitted etc have got to say on the matter.
They must advise which heater to use in these tempertures surely!!!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Klean07

Re: Heaters. What do the wfp suppliers advise?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 11:40:47 pm »
Thought there would have been a reply by now. Theyre quick enough trying to sell us their fitted out vans etc.

chopsie

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 11:51:05 pm »
They recommend burning £10 notes, (Just like buying on of their systems really) :P
Sorry, could not resist  ;D
chopsie

Crystal-clear

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:50:27 am »
i spoke to 2 decent firms out there they both said we dont do that part ie its up to you.

i said to them the winters are getting horrible and they should look into fitting a special heating system cos it will protect it all from freezing , not to mention the built in Ro. and people will buy their systems and love them!

They said its something they might be considering but also said just get an electric heater and run it from the house... thats no good for someone like me who lives in a high rise flat.....

so i guess the market is an open market if i was about to spend 3k on a new system i would happily spend a bit extra and get a system that is heated! 

Klean07

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 08:14:06 am »
i spoke to 2 decent firms out there they both said we dont do that part ie its up to you.

i said to them the winters are getting horrible and they should look into fitting a special heating system cos it will protect it all from freezing , not to mention the built in Ro. and people will buy their systems and love them!

They said its something they might be considering but also said just get an electric heater and run it from the house... thats no good for someone like me who lives in a high rise flat.....

so i guess the market is an open market if i was about to spend 3k on a new system i would happily spend a bit extra and get a system that is heated! 
So its just like buying a car then but with no heater etc. Ok I get the drift.

Mr Bungalow

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 08:46:12 am »
Hello All,

Most of the more recognised companies out there will just try to sell you their hot systems anyway, rather than suggest what is the best heater to use overnight in the back of the van.

I know I would. :)

Regards.

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:18 pm »
i have 2 vans ,both with  heatwaves i paid £5000 for both ,i put them both on frost stat setting of a evening and ready for work in morning it has been -1to-5 here and i am still working ,i lost £3500 due to cold weather last year so decided to invest in hot water would not go back to cold,money well spent as far as i concerned. and would spend it again