mark m

wfp valve or trigger
« on: November 29, 2010, 10:59:54 pm »
Could you please tell me a good valve  or trigger to use i brought a cheap push fit valve on e-bay a while ago it does the job but you don`t` have much control from it . I have looked on youtube and i have seen  aqua daptor which  looks  good anybody tried it . I am asking  as my pipes froze today i  took my valve off put pipe in some warm water to defost when they were flowing nicely could not  find my valve lol  :'( :'( :'(

clearlyclean

Re: wfp valve or trigger
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:02 pm »
I see good reviews of aquadaptor not used one myself as i use modular pole.control valve from gardiners site is alright for the money and you can control the flow quite well and less than a tenner.

chopsie

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 11:13:33 pm »
I have the aqua dapter, really like it, There is no real control of the water flow though, Only off and on.
chopsie

mark m

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 11:32:15 pm »
I see good reviews of aquadaptor not used one myself as i use modular pole.control valve from gardiners site is alright for the money and you can control the flow quite well and less than a tenner.

very much like mine but do you find when the poles fully extended  it is fine as you are near your valve but when it is at it`s smallest it often catches on most things  and you are quiet away from it

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 11:35:08 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/EZ-Snap_Range.html

just got some of these ... do the job for me

mark m

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 11:36:49 pm »
I have the aqua dapter, really like it, There is no real control of the water flow though, Only off and on.

what i liked about it was the on off is right next to you  so saves time and water  i am really thinking of getting one where did you get yours but i also like the idea of a trigger but dont know if they are any good  

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 11:37:25 pm »
Numatic Cleantec trigger valve. Brilliant. Get it. :)

steven jones

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 03:19:12 pm »
triggers are ok as long as you don't mind the loop of hose & hose twist!

focuscoleraine

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 04:34:31 pm »
Mark, i have been using aquadapter mk2 for a week after having a pole switch that was ok. To be honest the aquadapter is much better . I just hope it lasts as long as the switch for the price i paid .Regards Des.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 05:05:09 pm »
i use  trigger and like did have a valve on another pole but got sick off twisting it on and off trigger is much more easier to use

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 05:12:41 pm »
triggers are ok as long as you don't mind the loop of hose & hose twist!

True, I've added a pole hose tidy (purefreedom) That way it's a lot lot better.

steven jones

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 07:31:35 pm »
Did you know you can control the water flow on the aqua-dapter for downstairs windows-when theres lots of windows(conservatories etc) just by turning the tap by hand to the desired flow.

But in my imo your best having a set rate, if its to slow your cleaning the window longer, or higher & clean the window quicker, get the flow rate right & consumption will be practically the same, you only need to save water when your not cleaning with it, or when there's a stubborn stain(bird muck, snail trails) turn tap off, scrub mark, turn tap back on.

A@R WINDOWCLEANING

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 09:03:54 pm »
i use trigger valves from craftex would not be without them saves so much water and  you can control the spray better .ie when windows are open you can push window shut without water spraying,MUST HAVE !!!!!!

Wc Solutions

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 09:05:17 pm »
aqua dapters for me, although its not cheap im very happy with them