Nathanael Jones

Re: m-power vs nemises
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 08:52:44 pm »
I'm waiting for "Super Nemesis",... due mid Feb according to John!

Matt Lindus

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2007, 12:16:33 am »
Wasting your time with both of these products, why not just run the tap at your home, its a lot cheaper than paying some courier to lug gallons of water around, not to mention paying for the stuff.
It doesn't work it never has done it never will do, why don't the Americans use micro splitters. Because they know more about this trade than any of us daft English, and they snubbed the whole concept.
You'd be better of rubbing the carpet down with an oily rag that's just been used on the engine from a morris traveller, the results would be about the same as micro splitters.
When will you people ever learn, am I going to have to do a road show in order for you to listen to me.
Waste of time, money, energy, life, moral etc etc..

Matt

will01

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2007, 12:42:50 am »
Holy cow batman!!!... The water in these parts must be gooooooooood cause I'm getting a lot of referrals from customers who are both delighted but kinda confused as to how good their carpet looks after I have sprinkled some magic water over them. Christ i hope Im not possessed by evil.!! 

cleanchoice

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 03:43:27 am »
i have used M Power, it is poor in my experience, i have 60 litres of it in my warehouse i am trying to get rid of in anyone wants any (sorry 58.5, i did try it) TWICE

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2007, 11:36:16 am »
CleanChoice,

Your quite safe to tip it down a drain. I had two 25 Litres drums of Solution number 2, called Yorkshire water to ask how I could have disposed of such a large quantity, after telling them what the stuff contained they just told me to tip it.
Mine went down the kitchen sink no problem.

Pete

Mike Halliday

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2007, 12:26:49 pm »
american Microsplitter( I think)
http://www.procyonrx.com/

and colliods are widely used in the USA, thats where the british ones originate from (either imported or copied)

mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Doug Holloway

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2007, 12:43:51 pm »
Hi Guys,

Mike makes a valid point as usual, it would be interesting to see what the latest products are on the US boards.

My point about detergents is that they have been very effective cleaning agents for a long period,  and that the likelyhood of a completely new super product coming along are remote.

Enzymes were probably the last great breakthrough but as we know have side effects.

Colloids like MS have their place .

One thing I  learned in 8 years as an R&D Chemist was that many breakthroughs were in fact old products revamped or variations of.

The marketing/sales boys would often claim to have amazing new products, but a phone call to the technical boys would normally lead to an admission of slightly less glamour, afterall it was us technical guys with production who actually had to make them work.

Cheers

Doug

AquaMagic

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2007, 01:37:47 pm »
Matt you are making yourslef look daft mate, if you said "Colliods arent as good as detergents" then you have a constructive argument, but by makeing such a sweeping statement as "they dont work, never did, never will" you just look like you havent got a clue, let me give you an example as to why i know that colliods work

We just finished an office clean, i noticed a square patch that didnt look as good as the rest and couldn't understand why as it had all been cleaned the same, anyway i went to fill up the sprayer and noticed that the measuring cup sat on the side with solution in allready measued out, it turns out that it had not been put in the spray last time, so i filled the sprayer re-applied to the area in question and hey presto clean capret.  So if colliods are tap water or only as good as tap water, you will have to explain what happended there.

As i said before i too use detergents so im not biased, i can understand if you have a preference to a particluar prodcut we all do but dont make sweeping statements that make you look like you havent got a clue.  This will also discourage other people not to use them who would possibly benefit greatly.

Long Live Microsplitters, Coliods & Detergents they are all great in different ways.

Dene

Ian Puckett

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2007, 02:20:20 pm »
i brought some mpower friday and told the bloke on the phone that someone in chetnam had 60 liters of it. he said noone had ever bought that much in one go thats 12 5liter bottles so hes talking bs.

davep

stevegunn

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2007, 03:49:09 pm »
How strong is Nemesis, can it be used as a spotter?

Dilute it 20-1 for spotting

matt jones

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2007, 04:06:00 pm »
The problem is guys is that some of you who say this and that doesn't work are talking cxxp. Its usually just guessing on something which you haven't tried so how can you voice an opiniun, or its due to operator error not mixing the correct dilution rates do as it says on the tin compare to other chemicals/solutions that you use and then and only then will you see what works for yourselfs and will be able to comment.
matt

Mike Halliday

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2007, 04:10:03 pm »
ianPucket  are you saying Cleanchoicechelt is a liar :o :o

like he said he has 58.5 lts for sale and has tried it twice.

in the 2 times he tried it he used 1.5 lts, as it dilutes 120-1 he used 180lts of prespray on the '2' jobs he tried it, I wish I could get jobs that size!!

how big do jobs have to be to use 180lts of pre-spray? ;D ;D ;D

Mike

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

AquaMagic

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 08:48:21 am »
Nice one Mike

It pes me of when people have a pop about something just for the sake of it instead of simply trying something themselves, it not only rubbishes everyone that uses these products but also negates them as a selection for newbies who may miss out on something that may work really well for them.

Why would anyone buy 60 litles of mpower to try out?  that in itself proves its a porkie.

Dene