BRSL

Re: truck mount porty pics
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 12:45:03 am »
modified

do beg my pardon  8)

PS whos my Garry, I dont know a Garry  ::)

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

cleaning co

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 12:51:45 am »
dunno i dont know a garry do u know a garry? if u dont know a garry and dont i know a garry then who is this garry?and who knows this garry ?
 ;D

Liahona

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 10:12:19 am »
interesting comments more on the pricing than the subject.....Alan Brooker has the right idea, the job is worth at least 300 although 400 pounds should have been the start point. Something must be amiss if you are taking only 45 mins to clean that amount of carpet.....but hey, good on you.......

cleaning co

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 10:35:19 am »
nothing amiss lol its cleaning a carpet not rocket sci
gary

Liahona

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2006, 09:34:08 am »
Message to Alan, not Gary because he really doesnt get it, I know the said Mr. Walker and you will find I believe he has raised his prices now. When I met him we discussed pricing and he was pleased, unlike the afore mentioned, that I was charging £1 per foot.....As this was more than he was and he was known as the highest pricing tech  he felt he was to raise his pricing..... Yes he is a fast-tracker. The big difference between "Fluffy" and myself is that he goes back in 6 months and doesnt charge for the clean whereas I do. But then he gets paid up front which is awesome. Best, Dave......P.S. I would like to post pictures of the system I use but I dont know how too, please advise.

cleaning co

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2006, 01:40:07 pm »
 karl get a life, u are such a sado !!!   lmfco 
o and by the way  i ve bin doing it 12 years now only ever done one course ,never bin sued  and havnt been asked to reclean anything by a custy for years mmmm must be doing something right.
so do us all a favor matey and get yourself a life !!! and dont pester us  8)

Liahona

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2006, 02:48:13 pm »
karl, dont waste time and effort mate, as long as there are companies or individuals out there that operate in that way it will always make others who dont look so much better. Best, Dave.

cleaning co

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2006, 03:03:23 pm »
operate in what way ?  i giv my custys i good job every time at a good price  so whats u problem dave ? u charge and do it your way and karl, but dont knock me u no nothing about me or my work and any chance of u not using me as refrence in every post u put on here !!
gary

Liahona

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2006, 03:15:40 pm »
fair comment to a degree and accordingly I will try my best to make no further reference to what it is you do and how you do it. You are right I dont know you but I have an idea of what you do as you so often tell us on here hence my previous comment. You suppply the rope and hang yourself by the comments that you yourself make, nothing to do with what else is said by whom ever says it. Maybe if you were a little more constructive in your comments you wouldnt get the abuse that would appear to be warrented......Best, Dave. P.S. I will leave any other comments left unsaid now or in future....

cleaning co

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2006, 03:22:46 pm »
if i hang myself for saying i believe in charging a reasonable amount  for what my custys say is a good job and not over charging them, then so be it,
end of.     all best gary

Neil Grainger

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2006, 04:32:09 pm »
Moderators

Get a grip of these personnel remarks about people, We dont want it on here. Let each do there own thing and be done with it.

I really thought that this site was different but am getting a little concerned about all of this, does every thread have to end up with Gary and Liahona going on at each other. Its boring!!!!

Doug Holloway

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2006, 04:50:37 pm »
Hi Guys,

Neil is right we have had enough of this debate so I am locking it.

I will not delete it but leave it as a testament to differences which will always arise in any industry..

Please can we try to be positive , nobody is always right and sometimes there are more than one right answers ,  and  more than one  wrong answers for that matter.

Please move on to a new subject.

Cheers

Doug

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2006, 04:54:46 pm »
Neil,

I agree.

I read through this thread before I went out and thought it has been going on and on. and was going to lock it but decide not too

We try to avoid Cencorship etc

But it is with reget I have decided to lock it.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2006, 04:56:29 pm »
Looks like Doug beat me to it.