matt

Re: Thank you from Kevin R
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2008, 11:31:42 pm »
because if you were a regular arse like ewan i would have noticed

;D

Graham Gould was my favourate window cleaner Troll.  Ewan is just an irritating child in comparison.

i have to admit your right tosh, Gouldy was humourous and had a bit of brains about him

i wonder what he would make of these newcomers ? ? ? ?

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2008, 11:33:33 pm »
Regardless of being good at DiY or not if you can afford it most would buy the best and that`s a fact,i DIYed the hot to see if it worked and it surley does but it`s so dangerous it`s crazy so i`ll buy a proper 1 now.Anyone would admit that DIY in this game might do the job but it looks pikey and cheap,if you DIYers were doing as well as you say you wouldn`t be buggering around in the shed with your Harris poles and gaffer tape,get real fellas.
NWH i respect your opinion on quite alot of stuff
we got off on the wrong foot a while back but i think we have warmed to each other ;D
most would maybe BUT not all ;)
i LIKE messing about with gaffer tape and Harris poles
low overheads = higher profits
thats my take on it
always will be :)

Tosh

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2008, 11:42:51 pm »
Ewan,

Are you taking drugs?  L.J Thorpe posted that!  I haven't cleared anything up?  ???

NWH

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2008, 11:42:56 pm »
That`s fair enough but i can`t be bothered,even my Mrs can`t understand why anyone would want to sod about with things that you can buy off the shelf that will last longer in the long run and look more profesional.DIY is for people that more often than not need to do it i don`t so i don`t bother,i`m not knocking them but it makes me lol when in the next breath there doing so well.Some think i`m ignorant arrogant and they`d be right they have no impact on my life it`s all gravy baby. ;D

NWH

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2008, 11:46:42 pm »
This forum is getting a playground for bitching and slagging,at the end of the day we are supposed to be helping each other and offering advise.It seems that the better your doing the more your disliked. :'(

NWH

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2008, 11:52:16 pm »
Another 1 that used to post all the time was Luke,now he was always putting up usefull threads posting pics and gave good feedback on products.I reckon he`s either had enough or has found a girlfreind lol. ;D ;D

Tosh

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008, 11:55:34 pm »
DIY is for people that more often than not need to do it i don`t so i don`t bother,

No, wrong!

Two-years-ago we received a healthy inheritance; the majority of which is still in the bank; there's nothing we need, so we keep it for a safety net. 

Of course, Wor Lass wants stuff like a new bathroom and stuff, but we'll fund that out of what we earn.

But if we wanted we could purchase - cash - a brand-new van and fill it with an Ionics Thermopure.. and more, but we're happy working as we are.  We pay the bills, the mortgage, we live in a nice house in a nice area and have nice neighbors.

We live between two rivers (The Wye and the Severn) and every evening when I walk the dog, I can't believe how lucky we are are.

I also think I'm smarter than the idiot who forks out £450 on an SL2 who then goes bashing it about on his routine domestic work.  I paid about £110 on three fishing poles, and have got a similar pole that works well upto 30 foot, with loads of spare sections too.

But, you know what they say about a fool and his money...

;)

NWH

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2008, 11:57:26 pm »
DIY is for people that more often than not need to do it i don`t so i don`t bother,

No, wrong!

Two-years-ago we received a healthy inheritance; the majority of which is still in the bank; there's nothing we need, so we keep it for a safety net. 

Of course, Wor Lass wants stuff like a new bathroom and stuff, but we'll fund that out of what we earn.

But if we wanted we could purchase - cash - a brand-new van and fill it with an Ionics Thermopure.. and more, but we're happy working as we are.  We pay the bills, the mortgage, we live in a nice house in a nice area and have nice neighbors.

We live between two rivers (The Wye and the Severn) and every evening when I walk the dog, I can't believe how lucky we are are.

I also think I'm smarter than the idiot who forks out £450 on an SL2 who then goes bashing it about on his routine domestic work.  I paid about £110 on three fishing poles, and have got a similar pole that works well upto 30 foot, with loads of spare sections too.

But, you know what they say about a fool and his money...

;)
lol good on ya. ;D

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2008, 12:00:50 am »
Do you know what this is meant to be a cleaning forum ,,all i read on here when i come on is men bitching at one another why dont you all grow up and help one another and keep the forum for cleaning ,,

if you wont to nag then do it with ur wifes

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2008, 12:05:49 am »
I have not read all these posts, but i get the impression that it is just winding each other up.

It has well and truly run its course