elite mike

Re: Thank you from Kevin R
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 10:45:36 pm »
It`s funny how people say how easy it is to build or was after it goes up forsale,fair play to the likes of Glyn and Alex who continue to bring new products to the market to make our life easier.

Ah, but where do they get their ideas from?  Alex G got his Super Light pole idea from Jeff B's DIY fishing pole invention; Jeff B DIy'd the original lightweight pole when he had a back problem; Alex read about it on a forum, contacted Jeff, got some ideas and hence the Superlight range was 'invented'.

So in this instance, it was actually a DIY invention which made 'our' lives easier.

i love my pole tosh

its made so much difference, just fly round now ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 10:51:47 pm »
It`s funny how people say how easy it is to build or was after it goes up forsale,fair play to the likes of Glyn and Alex who continue to bring new products to the market to make our life easier.

Ah, but where do they get their ideas from?  Alex G got his Super Light pole idea from Jeff B's DIY fishing pole invention; Jeff B DIy'd the original lightweight pole when he had a back problem; Alex read about it on a forum, contacted Jeff, got some ideas and hence the Superlight range was 'invented'.

So in this instance, it was actually a DIY invention which made 'our' lives easier.
Maybe lots of people have ideas and other people put them into practise,as said Glyn it seems has only put a pole on the end of a hoover but we all know more goes into it than that Tosh.The ones with the ideas didn`t have the balls to put serious money into producing the so called idea in the first place,i don`t think you realise how much these products cost to bring them to the market place for sale for us to buy.

matt

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 10:53:23 pm »
You don`t like people like Kevin do you Matt,he`s done alright for himself and has an opinion.

i dont like people like him who put others down who dont have the same idea's as himself, i find it all rather narrow minded

to be honest i found his posts ok up intill a few weeks ago, he had run-ins with a few on here before that time, i found his posts were then starting to belittle  people who decided to DIY stuff, no need for that to be honest, he then proceeded to abuse people and call them idiots etc etc

i like to see people succeed in life ( do allright for themselves ) i honestly feel i have done allright for myself, yet he calls me a loser who will allways be poor, which is far from the truth

You say “I have done alright for myself” others are trying for success and that doesn’t come without hardship. Yet you still compare yourself, but they don’t compare themselves to you.

they dont compare themselves to me, yet they call me a idiot who will allways be poor,

Tosh

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 10:56:07 pm »
Has anyone seen Ewan's taxi?  Has NWH taken it?

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 11:01:43 pm »

Yes, it turned up, but the driver wasnt in the FSB, was a part-time retained firefighter and applied the taxi-firm decals himself; so he didnt take it ::)

matt

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 11:04:56 pm »

Yes, it turned up, but the driver wasnt in the FSB, was a part-time retained firefighter and applied the taxi-firm decals himself; so he didnt take it ::)

;D ;D ;D

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 11:06:26 pm »

now THAT was funny ;D ;D

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 11:07:51 pm »
Thankyou Gentlemen, thankyou..... ;)

matt

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 11:08:13 pm »
could be worse, they could have been magnetic signs  ;) ;)

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 11:11:59 pm »
Ewan, are you really more intelligent than the average guy on here, or do you just makeout you are to try to appear superior?

Then again, are you more superior to the average guy on here, or do you just makeout you are to try to appear more intelligent?

Either way, you're plop still stinks  ;D

NWH

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2008, 11:12:43 pm »
Sorry i`ve been counting my money lol,cue Matt and a couple of others lol. ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 11:13:48 pm »
Ewan, are you really more intelligent than the average guy on here, or do you just makeout you are to try to appear superior?

Then again, are you more superior to the average guy on here, or do you just makeout you are to try to appear more intelligent?

Either way, you're sh!t still stinks  ;D
Not you Matt,and what does FSP mean.

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2008, 11:15:14 pm »
FSB.

Federation of Small Businesses.

NWH

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2008, 11:17:16 pm »

DIY is fine, but what you fail to understand people with a viable business and responsibility can’t suffer fools, that’s why you get called.

Now you compare your DIY to professional suppliers.

There’s a world of difference that goes beyond your comprehension.

It`s a waste of time Ewan they won`t listen there to busy trying to save a few quid.

matt

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2008, 11:20:53 pm »
once again

the circle of life continues

it seems kevin leaves ( thus we would not have any1 to post the cheap put downs )

now ewan steps up to the plate

see my post on "deleting my account" some1 allways fills the void if some1 leaves

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2008, 11:22:50 pm »
Or DIY hot water systems   :P

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2008, 11:24:50 pm »
anyway what a boring post ::)

kevin r
i watched all this unfold last night
i cant say i really noticed your posts prior to last night so you probably acted out of character because if you were a regular arse like ewan i would have noticed
however ;D
last night you were bang out of order
everybody has different goals and agendas and the fact that they aint the same as yours does not make them any less worthwhile

NWH

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:47 pm »
Regardless of being good at DiY or not if you can afford it most would buy the best and that`s a fact,i DIYed the hot to see if it worked and it surley does but it`s so dangerous it`s crazy so i`ll buy a proper 1 now.Anyone would admit that DIY in this game might do the job but it looks pikey and cheap,if you DIYers were doing as well as you say you wouldn`t be buggering around in the shed with your Harris poles and gaffer tape,get real fellas.

Tosh

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:59 pm »
because if you were a regular arse like ewan i would have noticed

;D

Graham Gould was my favourate window cleaner Troll.  Ewan is just an irritating child in comparison.

matt

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2008, 11:29:16 pm »
once again

the circle of life continues

it seems kevin leaves ( thus we would not have any1 to post the cheap put downs )

now ewan steps up to the plate

see my post on "deleting my account" some1 allways fills the void if some1 leaves

I’m able to converse on different levels.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

different levels eh

we have seen them :

boring

droll

uninteresting

mundane

tedious