Spruce

Re: Wish I could make a profit as good as this guy !
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »
He's advertising a Peugeot 307 56 plate Hdi.

It has an issue with the starter motor. STARTER MOTOR IS ON THE WAY OUT. STILL STARTS PERFECT BUT A SCREECHING SOUND IS BEGINNING. THEY ARE £20 FROM A SCRAPYARD AND 10 MIN JOB TO DO.

This sounds like a bit of a 'wide boy', a wheeler dealer.

The screeching noise is most likely from the dual mass flywheel and that won't cost £20 and 10 min job. Kind of gives me an idea of the guy who is selling the round. Sorry, I maybe wrong but those are my first impressions and I'm sticking with it.

He won't find many window cleaners with £16015 to pay for the round in our part of the world.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 05:58:54 am »
He's advertising a Peugeot 307 56 plate Hdi.

It has an issue with the starter motor. STARTER MOTOR IS ON THE WAY OUT. STILL STARTS PERFECT BUT A SCREECHING SOUND IS BEGINNING. THEY ARE £20 FROM A SCRAPYARD AND 10 MIN JOB TO DO.

This sounds like a bit of a 'wide boy', a wheeler dealer.

The screeching noise is most likely from the dual mass flywheel and that won't cost £20 and 10 min job. Kind of gives me an idea of the guy who is selling the round. Sorry, I maybe wrong but those are my first impressions and I'm sticking with it.

He won't find many window cleaners with £16015 to pay for the round in our part of the world.

Think your right on the money their spruce.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Marc Stock

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 07:22:21 am »
Looks alright. £180 a year per customer, that's  good  going concern.

You want to be making at least  £100 a year per customer. Less than that and it's not sustainable.

BIt of a broad statement. Based on what?

Why does each customer have to make you at least 100 year?

Sorry..based on my living costs...which I realise isn't everyone's. . :P

Credit cards up to the max eh.

;D actually no. I don't have any credit cards. Worst things in the world.

Dry Clean

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 08:12:46 am »
Looks alright. £180 a year per customer, that's  good  going concern.

You want to be making at least  £100 a year per customer. Less than that and it's not sustainable.

BIt of a broad statement. Based on what?

Why does each customer have to make you at least 100 year?

Sorry..based on my living costs...which I realise isn't everyone's. . :P

Credit cards up to the max eh.

;D actually no. I don't have any credit cards. Worst things in the world.

Worst things in the world if you cant handle your finances a must have if you can, guarantees your purchases, safer than using
a debit card which gives access to your money, even if you pay it back every month and never pay a penny interest it still gives
you an excellent credit rating and access to cheap loans should you ever need one.

JandS

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 08:28:32 am »
Starter motor ...10 minute job.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 08:37:31 am »
credit cards are handy.ive got a £5600 limit on mine and 28 months interest free!great for booking holidays or spreading the cost of larger purchases.i  pay mine off in full every month.in fact ive never paid a penny in interest! ;)

on topic the seller sounds like a real wide boy! ;D........tread with caution!
price higher/work harder!

Marc Stock

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2017, 08:59:09 am »
No doubt credit cards are handy.

I have an account where I put money into it.  I only spend on what is needed, and any surplus accumilates. If I need credit card type potection I use my prepaid credit card.

I never want to be in any debt again. But then again anyone who has been through bankruptcy before will feel the same.

I don't have any debts, and wish to stay that way.   8)