H MAN

Re: Liquidator rubbish
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 10:00:47 pm »
It's been rushed to market and a lot of that is down to the vids wagga has done,the patent pending means nothing they can keep that design lol cos it doesn't work. Far to over engineered you can get the same effect with a normal rubber cut at an angle on a standard square ended channel
Don't really need a clip at all.
Below is a picture that we did shows that you can have it differently and do the same thing.
This is only a proto type so look past the workmanship. ::)roll
Have been using it for a while works without changing your technique.
These are small square pieces of aluminium glued onto the channel ends.
However it might have been better to use plastic instead.
Anyway  used like that it worked OK

Rich Wilts

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 10:18:46 pm »
Who sells these?

NWH

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2015, 10:21:19 pm »
That is all that is needed I mocked up an old squeegee like that and it worked perfectly well,far more effective than the liquidator one. It's all about the angle,not to much and not to little. Not enough and it still leaves soap on the edges,to much and it digs in and becomes heavy handed and misses the glass entirely in places

H MAN

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2015, 10:30:50 pm »
That is all that is needed I mocked up an old squeegee like that and it worked perfectly well,far more effective than the liquidator one. It's all about the angle,not to much and not to little. Not enough and it still leaves soap on the edges,to much and it digs in and becomes heavy handed and misses the glass entirely in places
Found it is more about supporting the squeegee rubber a little higher.
And you are right it only needs very slight adjustment.
And found if it is fixed and does not flex when using make a difference also. 

ChumBucket

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 10:36:02 pm »
It's been rushed to market and a lot of that is down to the vids wagga has done,the patent pending means nothing they can keep that design lol cos it doesn't work. Far to over engineered you can get the same effect with a normal rubber cut at an angle on a standard square ended channel

I cut my rubbers with a slight angle on my wagtails & get the same results- virtually no detailing.

chris turner

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 11:27:48 pm »
Has anyone got anything good to say about the liquidator???

Dave Willis

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 07:14:20 am »
Yes, if you stick it in a plant pot you can support the plant and have a bright blue protector cap. Apart from that I can't find a use for it.

NWH

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:27 pm »
Go on YouTube and watch some of pole and blaze videos lol

jimiwindows

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2015, 02:54:12 pm »

complete rubbish they sould have got unger to make them it just feels cheap and dont work well.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 05:31:35 pm »
I have just tried my Unger ergo tech with the ears only slightly bent over,it glides like its on oil and cleans 99% of the tops and edges. Gave that liquidator one more go this morning on a couple of shops and sounded like it's fan belt needed changing,bloody awful.

Avo

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 08:38:25 pm »
Been using one this week and I've not found it to bad.. Bent the clips back straight and working fine now.

axxo

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 11:28:53 pm »
Received mine today (10 inch) and have been impressed with it so far. Bought the channel only and  coupled it up with an unger ergo tec handle. For me it lives up to the hype!!

chris turner

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 07:29:30 pm »
Received mine today (10 inch) and have been impressed with it so far. Bought the channel only and  coupled it up with an unger ergo tec handle. For me it lives up to the hype!!

Iv been using the 10inch, found it ok to be fair, no drag and and almost no detailing needed.
But....
My oh my does it eat up rubber :-X
Cleaned a pub this morning, 15 windows in and out, by the time I'd finished the ends of the rubber were destroyed, like a dog had been chewing on it.

trippyboy

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 11:34:25 pm »
Ive had no problems with mine, mind you I took the crappy rubber out and replaced with pulex