Cliff perkins

Re: How many cleans a day.....
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 03:06:41 pm »
What holds me up is the customers.
Some off them chat for england and i dont want to be rude to them and say i have to go.
Its nice to chat really but it does hold me back alot.
 ;D
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 05:38:39 pm »
late start today 11am-4pm.half hour for lunch again and around 15 mins chatting and a coffee so just over 4 hours "on the glass" time.cleaned 23 houses most of em front and back and some with connys.a couple were front only though.

again all were cleaned using my 22 SLX with extreme brush and some ground floor windows were tradded.mega high flow approx 300L used.3 van moves.

ive got 20 jobs left on this very compact estate work to be cleaned tomorrow.

happy days! ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Cliff perkins

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:06 pm »
Goodluck dazz

I cant work thur fri as got van trouble.

Means i gotta work sat/sun.

I hate working weekends  :-[
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 07:23:48 pm »
whats wrong with your van cliff?is it a VW transporter?i bet that cost a few quid to buy? ??? ???

my 13 year old kangoo has just flown through the MOT.i only use it for work though as i have a car for leisure and only drive around 2500 miles a year in it.

best wishes

dazmond

dazmond

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 05:06:28 pm »
930am-3pm today.21 jobs cleaned.half hour for lunch again so 5 hours "on the glass" time.one job was a first clean for new owners.i last cleaned them nearly 3 years ago so they were minging!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2 biggish commercial jobs tomorrow morning then a few hours of local domestic work on sat morning then sunday off before a busy week next week.

ive got £1100 worth of maintenance cleans to get through next week as loads of good paying jobs due! :D :D :D happy days!! ;D ;D ;D

Darren H

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 10:11:14 pm »
23 houses in 4 hours your ever pulling some legs or i am spending far to much time doing each property if thats for real i need to speed up.   

home6442

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 10:32:25 pm »
Darren,
What you dont realise is that a wfp is a magic wand but it only works
if you know the magic words.
So if you want to do 23 houses in 4 hours just point your magic wand at the
first window and say.
I dont give a stuff about quality.
If you want more than 23 theres a four letter swear word that works better than stuff. ;D ;D

dazmond

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2013, 09:09:36 am »
darren H im very organised and was working on a very compact estate of smallish 3 bed semis that ive been cleaning monthly for over 15 years.nearly 3 years with WFP.

I certainly dont tell porkys.what would be the point in that?i do a good job as well including frames,sills and doors every clean.the windows were virtually clean to start with!! ;) ;D

it does feel like a magic wand as i could never hit these numbers on ladders alone!! ;D ;D

easy clean

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2013, 10:02:09 am »
It don't matter how many houses you do it's the value of work you've done at the end of the day that your really interested in! If I don't tell you someone else will or probably already has, you should easily earn 200+ and when your up to speed and got a good round 270-300. This industry is ruined now anyway, so many people on the band wagon now it's a joke! Wish I kept canvassing how I did in the beginning 9 years ago

roundbuilder

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2013, 10:47:13 am »
It don't matter how many houses you do it's the value of work you've done at the end of the day that your really interested in! If I don't tell you someone else will or probably already has, you should easily earn 200+ and when your up to speed and got a good round 270-300. This industry is ruined now anyway, so many people on the band wagon now it's a joke! Wish I kept canvassing how I did in the beginning 9 years ago
Some flash cu&t in a flash red car with a horse on the front drove past me the other week over in summerhouse drive....wonder who it was. ;D

roundbuilder

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2013, 10:49:08 am »
I told you what to do mate, im all the way hitting catford now but results have been soo much better than local. I did upper belvedere last night and only got 3 between 2 of us.... And 1 of those was a 1 off from a curry eater.

dazmond

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2013, 01:32:05 pm »
easy clean what do you mean the window cleaning industry is ruined? ??? ???

do you mean your not picking up work like you used to due to too many window cleaners in your area or is it that you ve stopped canvassing and leafleting? ??? ???

easy clean

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2013, 01:39:24 pm »
Too many cleaners, I was prob the first to introduce it in domestics around my area and everybody loved it cos it was new and they'd all talk about it so work came easily, now you see a new van on the road every other week! It's easy, invest 10k, go out knocking non stop then go cleaning and earn 30-40 pound an hour, not many jobs like that about!

easy clean

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2013, 01:41:46 pm »
Even I'm looking for the next thing to do and I've got over 1600 customers

dazmond

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2013, 01:49:20 pm »
1600 customers!and your still not happy!!i dont understand!!you must be earning well! ;D ;D

why are you looking for something else?are you sick of window cleaning? ;D ;D

easy clean

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2013, 02:01:07 pm »
Yeah but with a lot of customers comes a lot of hassle

ascjim

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2013, 03:10:29 pm »
I normally do around 10 - 15 a day. As long as i get a min of £150.00 in 7 hours im happy.