keyser soze

Re: How many cleans a day.....
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 08:38:15 pm »
I average over 40 in 6 hours but my round is very compact but individual houses within half a mile of each other I would anticipate no less than 20 - 25 over 6 hours

olympic champ..... thats around 7 an hr.... impressive

toronto

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46:33 pm »
I use hot water on with a clx 27 with xtreme wide brush and 4 jets ( half size pencil ) use between 4 and 600 litres of water on a nice high flow 100 meters of microbore. monthly maintenance cleans are a doddle. Today I got through 23 3-4 bed detatched some with conservatorys all doors cleaned and a self contained old people's community (35 flats 3 story + internal communal areas)
I started at 9 finished at 3.15 didn't stop for lunch had a few cigarettes between jobs.
I have been wfp for 4 years but I still surprise myself how much work I can achieve in a day and get good results.
the guys are right speed will come along with faith in wfp.
When I first started wfp was a nightmare worrying about customers technique using loads of water etc etc but the problems go and the benefits stay.

toronto

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 08:48:00 pm »
oh forgot to mention you need to be fit and motivated to keep going at that rate

SB Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 08:49:18 pm »
I average over 40 in 6 hours but my round is very compact but individual houses within half a mile of each other I would anticipate no less than 20 - 25 over 6 hours

How ???

davids3511

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 08:53:58 pm »
Dazmond, how do you clean the doors and still get them numbers ?
I also clean doors but cant use wfp as they leak through the letter
box.
Cleaning them with a damp cloth slows me down.
Stuff a clean dry microfibre in the letterbox and wash away.

keyser soze

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 08:57:32 pm »

How ???

how what?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 09:30:05 pm »
1 today and had a bloody good pay day :P

roundbuilder

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2013, 09:53:35 pm »
Between 20-30 mainly fronts if averagly compact over 6-8 hours.

CleanClear

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2013, 10:49:50 pm »
How many cleans a day on average / rough guide (ish) a day do you do with WFP systems , I know different size house etc will make a difference, so lets say 3 bed semi detached all within a 1/2 mile of each other, over about 6 hours, is it possible to do 10 ?

Just trying to get a guide for my plan.

many thanks .

Paul.

Yes it should be possible to do 10, given the background you suggest. To go further...how many cleans a day average /rough guide ?well its impossible to say without knowing the travelling distances if any between cleans. i.e 3 in an hour may be easily do able if they're neighbours, 3 in two hours might be the norm if your're travelling inbetween them.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

lozsing

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2013, 11:22:08 pm »
the secret is preparation, when I knew I was swapping over to wfp the clean before the swap I wiped down all the air vents above any windows which made it easier when doing the first clean wfp.

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 09:32:22 am »
i might not get as many cleaned today as girlfriend kept me up late last night!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ill probably get 20-25 done with a big cheesy grin on my face once ive had another coffee! ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 09:38:17 am »
by the way its not how many you clean a day but how much you earn over the course of the day.

on some other work i earn more in a day just cleaning say 7-10 large domestic stand alones.it just depends on what type of work i have scheduled in for that day.other days i can hit a good day rate in 3 hours on commercial jobs etc.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 09:44:09 am »
So true; I have one job booked in for later this week but it's a big office block that will earn me a day's pay all by itself. No moving, plenty of coffee; the biggest problem can be bordom  :-\
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Paul Clapham

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 09:53:14 am »
Thanks for all your info chaps, very helpful, I am off to the cleaning show next week to have a look at a "starter set up"

As I run a carpet cleaning business this is just going to be an "add on service " as and when , and may build up to a "one day a week round"  or for something for my son to build up during this  summer when he finishes Uni, and for me to take up when he gets the work/job he really wants to do. 

cheers

Paul.
This is the season for fine wine, and drunken friends, enjoy this moment, for this moment is your life.

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 09:57:03 am »
sounds good to me miscontractcleaner!DONT KNOCK IT!!we are very lucky to have work to clean!lots of guys out there would love to have some of the work we have built up over the years! ;) :) :)

best wishes

roundbuilder

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 10:18:01 am »
sounds good to me miscontractcleaner!DONT KNOCK IT!!we are very lucky to have work to clean!lots of guys out there would love to have some of the work we have built up over the years! ;) :) :)

best wishes
They can if they get off there arse and start canvassing instead of waiting for the phone to ring from leaflets!.

gary999

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 10:22:50 am »
price correctly and you shouldnt have to clean more than 10-15
a day to get a nice income and have a relatively easy life :)

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 10:23:29 am »
haha!your right mick!i used to canvass nearly every weekend sat and sun and most evenings during the week when i started.i still do from time to time but tend to rely on word of mouth and recommendation these days.

roundbuilder

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 10:29:11 am »
Hardly any of my competition canvasses round my way and they all leaflet drop helping me out more than them im guessing as i pick up loads from it, just let the customers believe they were posted by me. Just waiting on a few locals to post on here when they leaflet drop next and ill be out in force hitting it ...  ;D.

davids3511

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 12:12:16 pm »
i might not get as many cleaned today as girlfriend kept me up late last night!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ill probably get 20-25 done with a big cheesy grin on my face once ive had another coffee! ;D ;D ;D ;D

best wishes

dazmond
You'll be alright Daz, 2 mins less sleep won't affect u too much :P