Suffolkcleaners

Re: Twin Di
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2021, 09:43:33 am »
Update...

I’ve contacted PF re;booster pump. Who better to ask as the RO is from them. I believe they do an aquatec one for the 200/300/450 gpd.

Also did a tap TDS check and comes out at 336 TDS so not quite 400 but I’m assuming that doesn’t change anything in terms of not needing to change the membranes?

Not sure if PF do membranes (have emailed them also) but will defo give Doug a call as per previous post 👍

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2021, 10:49:00 am »
Just spoke to Doug at daqua (top guy) and he has sorted out my membranes.Also giving me a great tip to test the chlorine to determine if filters need changed. We have a lay z spa so a test strip to test the waste water will determine chlorine level and if levels high then a good indicator the filters need changed.

Learning so much..... Thanks so  much guys for advice. New membranes and new booster pump should sort it fingers crossed 👍👍👍

Bungle

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2021, 11:28:11 am »
Glad you're getting sorted!
We look at them, they look through them.

Smudger

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2021, 01:37:00 pm »
Excellent - I didn't get your message

try sending to darran@oddbodscleaning.co.uk
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2021, 05:20:36 pm »
Thank you for the great advice guys. Changed the membranes today and I now have a reading before DI of 008. (Previously 037)

Water coming out a bit quicker too! Got a Aquatec pump on order from PF so he interesting to see how much quicker I can make the water.

Cheers guys and happy Sunday 😀

Smudger

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2021, 06:09:06 pm »
I would expect double the amount p/h and hopefully a drop in TDS to around 005

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk