Recent Posts

General Cleaning Forum / Solar panels
« Last post by JandS on Today at 07:25:42 pm »
Couple of bungalows worth of solar panels to do end of week.......I have Ubik 2000 and Synergyclean Pro.....which would be more suitable....or would just pure suffice?
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Ex customers.....
« Last post by Spruce on Today at 07:17:09 pm »

These are the skylights....no thanks!😆😎

The trouble is that the customer has no concept of the cost of the equipment and difficulty involved cleaning those skylights.

How much? It's only 5 skylights to clean! Not more than 5 minutes to clean those.

« Last post by Slacky on Today at 07:06:42 pm »
£32? Wow, that’s under-priced.
« Last post by dazmond on Today at 05:47:51 pm »

These are the skylights....no thanks!😆😎
General Cleaning Forum / Dosatron injector keeps failing
« Last post by rb4no on Today at 05:45:58 pm »
is it me or are the dosatron chemical injectors super flimsy, I'm referring to the small pipe work that comes out the side of the unit and then joins the outflow at the top, I find these really fiddly to tighten up and they keep breaking. Any thoughts or mods anyone?
« Last post by Gringo on Today at 03:30:31 pm »
« Last post by Bungle on Today at 02:26:17 pm »
I would have told her no problem, £200 because they have not been cleaned since I last cleaned them. Money paid into my bank account before I begin. I always offer old customers my service back but bump up the price. I'm happy to do work at a premium. Received a call from a rich guy saying he only had 12 windows. He texted his address and I saw it was a £750k house. I text back the real price and not heard from him since. I think he bumped the windy cleaner and thought he would get a newbi to do it for a tenner a month or he was selling up. Great getting customers this time of year because we are all busy so give a good price and don't need to explain anything because they need you more than we need them.

How many have you lost to get the 100 you claim you have?
Used Equipment For Sale/Wanted / Re: Marketing CD's
« Last post by Neil Worsnop on Today at 02:26:14 pm »
Hi David,

Yes please to these.

If you let me know how much you want and payment details by a private message I'll do a bank transfer.

Neil
Window Cleaning Forum / Re: Water pressure
« Last post by Ggh on Today at 10:29:36 am »
Have you checked the stop cocks in the house and out on the street - maybe not fully open

This.
« Last post by Bungle on Today at 09:30:55 am »
£200  FFS haha. Joke and plss take.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10