Cleanevangelist

Interesting product New
« on: August 04, 2018, 06:11:28 am »
https://www.issa.com/contest/cleaning-agents/mr-clean--scotchguard-by-procter--gamble.html

Must work like "DYNAMALL"

nice link up P&G and 3M

Respects Ian

Mike Halliday

Re: interesting product
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:01:20 am »
I think the protection area of our industry is the only section that is still making advances,  and that’s only due to the crossover from other markets.

The ability to resist the bonding of foreign particle has so many application in todays world. From solar panels, ships hulls, car paintwork, clothing etc  lots of industries are looking for ways to keep things clean
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 06:07:55 am »
agree

but for 3m to team up with P&G does this show that people are not buying protection? I dont watch a lot of Tv but does 3M advertise protection?

P&G does some really good adverts, maybe its 3M being cleaver and getting them to market their brand?

Ian

John Kelly

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 11:42:04 am »
Polymer technology. Basically the Polymers fill in the microscopic pits in the surface making it ultra smooth so dirt can't stick to it. I know a guy who supplies a company who coats offshore wind turbines. £87 million contract but a fraction of the cost of re-painting them.

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 05:51:56 am »
John

this really is a smart product when you look at whats in it and how each part works.  my pet hate at the moment is these guys on yourtube teaching how to make solutions.

Respects

Ian