hasti

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #420 on: December 09, 2014, 09:42:00 pm »
I think this is going to carry on to the 25th page and BEYOND  ;D And that would be the record.

Window Lickers

« Reply #421 on: December 09, 2014, 10:44:33 pm »
If I had to guess what was in it polish I reckon would be close it definitely cleans plastic a lot easier it Willakwnthe overall job quicker IMO

That's the second unintelligible reply from you. Are you on a phone or something?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Window Lickers

« Reply #422 on: December 09, 2014, 10:48:03 pm »
After a full day on the glass with this gear I have to say if you think this stuff speeds you up what were you doing before to make things so slow?

I'm with Lee atm on this, bubbles - yes, a bit more glide - yes. Anything else? Nope.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Smurf

« Reply #423 on: December 09, 2014, 11:27:00 pm »
I'm not expecting a magic solution but as long as it dosen't loose me work using the stuff and makes my job a bit easier to warrent the added cost then that is all that matters to me.

Only time will tell if it's any good or not for me I suppose as I've dosed the tank tonight but not had a chance to try it out yet.

wfp master

« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2014, 11:31:02 pm »

If I had to guess what was in it polish I reckon would be close it definitely cleans plastic a lot easier it Willakwnthe overall job quicker IMO

That's the second unintelligible reply from you. Are you on a phone or something?
;D was trying to work out what it meant.

Smudger

« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2014, 11:23:50 am »
The guys have now been using it a couple of days, all have said it bubbles which is a bit off putting to start, however they have noticed that the brush glides better over the glass today we are doing a property that is prone to spotting, so I'm really eager to see how this one goes.

Not pressed them to hard as I want honest feedback

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

robert mitchell

« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2014, 11:43:13 am »
The difference it made to me was incredible when I took out my wyvale and put this tank in the same frame in its place,the van felt so unsafe before and at traffic lights you'd pull up and rock till they changed to green. The grippatanks still leak aswell I've seen a couple of them in vans and the kids still leak,they look veryuch just like a big standard wyvale only in black which takes the emphasis off of the quality of them. My tank water in let is just big enough for transfer nossle and is completely leak free

Which tank did you put in?

I hav e a secondhand grippa 650 crash tested tank and frame that i purchased form alex gardiner , this is the tank they used to develop the grip crash tested tanks.

It is batter with gouges in the bottom that have gone half way into the plastic and it does not leak .

The lid is a decent size and has never leaked , it use a similar design closer to a submarine hatch .

mine didn't have the honeycomb baffles but they retrofitted them to the tank through the hatch and it acts like a solid load .

So in what way is it just a wyedale tank but black ?

its a completely different design and is unique .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Lee GLS

« Reply #427 on: December 10, 2014, 12:27:43 pm »
Depends on baffling. A wydale tank is not classed as baffled.

They are classed as baffled on the Wydale website, the sell non baffled tanks for water storage

http://www.wydaleproducts.co.uk/products/prod/21/250BaffledUprightTank

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #428 on: December 10, 2014, 12:48:49 pm »
My 850 system doesn't leak. Can't feel it in the van.

The lids do leak if not done up correctly.  ::)roll

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #429 on: December 10, 2014, 01:23:08 pm »
Used it today , few bubbles ,smell ok , brush glides other than that not noticed anything else ???
Spit and polish

robert mitchell

« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2014, 01:27:16 pm »
The lid is pretty easy to do up though !
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

p1w1

« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2014, 02:34:59 pm »
so basically up to now a few people haven't really noticed any difference really except for bubbles and brush gliding a bit easier (which if it means the bristles aren't touching/scrubbing the glass as much may not be a good thing)  and 1 person claims it has knocked off 17 mins off a 40 min job and gets rid of the dirt nearly twice as fast...more confused then ever  ???

ChumBucket

« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2014, 02:46:19 pm »
Depends on baffling. A wydale tank is not classed as baffled.

They are classed as baffled on the Wydale website, the sell non baffled tanks for water storage

http://www.wydaleproducts.co.uk/products/prod/21/250BaffledUprightTank

Well spotted Lee. ;)

Have to say, if a tank leaks in any way it's down to the installer not the tank. It's very simple to make water tight fixtures. Albeit Wydale tank lids are not great but two rolls of PTFE tape soon sorts that & if you fit a £7 Torbeck float valve there is no need to ever take the lid back off. ;)

slap bash

« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2014, 04:08:16 pm »
I have just washed ,my hair with vision and its amazing I now  have more hair .........growing ..............out    ........of ......my fingers. And all my teen age acne has also just disappeared. The wife is using it on the roast its made it more crispy. I will be using it in my vans fuel soon.

Dave Willis

« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2014, 04:16:02 pm »
It's 25% quicker - I can now have one week off every five weeks. Happy Days  8) 8)

believe that and you'll believe anything.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2014, 04:29:55 pm »
Been out today and it rips though dirt on sills and glass. Shine is amazing.

55 min house down to just over 30 mins.

Loving it.

kempy

« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2014, 04:31:06 pm »
Dave Willis
It doesn't say on our website 25% quicker . Majority of persons who have USED vision have managed to clean more efficiently .

kempy

« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2014, 04:32:30 pm »
Been out today and it rips though dirt on sills and glass. Shine is amazing.

55 min house down to just over 30 mins.

Loving it.

Good to hear , so after a few days of using it now you are starting to adapt and improve your dosing .
Most importantly seeing better results .

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2014, 04:34:14 pm »
If it a placebo. I am more than willing to pay for the placebo.

Jack Harris

« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2014, 04:47:23 pm »
Just put 3 and a half pumps of vision into my 350 tank what was empty then filled it up so it could all mix properly.
tds has rose from 3ppm to 9ppm.

tested it on windows at my house, brush seems to glide better and brings up the upvc frames and sills better, smells nice, just waiting for windows to dry to see if it drys clean.

not to happy about the rise in ppm.