reflection

Anybody use fogging machines
« on: April 04, 2020, 12:56:09 pm »
I have seen a few posts pop up about fogging machines to sanitise shops, homes, streets etc does anyone on here offer this service?

Is it a costly thing to get into with no experience?

Do you need training in the use of it and chemicals?

If so is there anywhere in Northern Ireland that does it?

Is it worth doing would you still get much business after this is all over would it be worth looking into this?

Missing Link

Re: Anybody use fogging machines
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 08:21:32 pm »
I've seen them used when I was in the army, always by the lads who had been forced onto a 'unit rat-catchers course' (a pest control course).

I would've thought this was more of a pest control kind of add on than a cleaning add on.

But other than knowing a couple of lads who did this in the army, I know sod all.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

*Hector*

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 08:27:26 pm »
ask over on the rug munching section. they use them quite regularly
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 08:40:00 pm »
I have seen a few posts pop up about fogging machines to sanitise shops, homes, streets etc does anyone on here offer this service?
I mist those.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

reflection

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 09:21:13 pm »
Thanks lads it wasn’t on this forum I seen them more Facebook etc was just wondering would there be much to it etc

DrewHastings

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 08:38:02 am »
They are in very high demand at the moment.

I did a training course that included the usage of foggers. Fogger section took about 30mins max. Very handy bits of kit, and very good at cleaning a large area, quickly (think walls, ceilings etc). The one that was used in the demonstration was a B&G and it got to the roof of an industrial unit, while the operator was stood on the floor (industrial was like one that every town has an estate full of, maybe 4 metres high).

I did see on another forum someone selling 'smoke machines' as foggers, and then whining about his integrity whenever anyone said anything  ::)roll. There are currently 0 decent foggers available through reputable sources in the UK. Second hand B&G (£450ish brand new normally) went for £860 on eBay yesterday.