NWH

Colour change Purolite resin
« on: January 18, 2021, 07:47:09 pm »
Has anyone used this comes dyed blue and changes to gold on exhaustion I might give it a go if it’s decent quality.

Splash & dash

Re: Colour change Purolite resin
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:16:00 pm »
Has anyone used this comes dyed blue and changes to gold on exhaustion I might give it a go if it’s decent quality.

How are you going to see the colour change in a resin vessel?????

NWH

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 08:55:57 pm »
Yeah I came across this on a website just wondered about the quality of Purolite not used it before.

Splash & dash

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 10:16:01 pm »
Yeah I came across this on a website just wondered about the quality of Purolite not used it before.

Ionics use it in there di cartridges

NWH

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 10:29:54 pm »
Oh of course they use colour change cartridges don’t they I’ll give that a miss then as I’ve heard they don’t last long,although saying that what size cartridges do they use on there systems.

Splash & dash

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 10:36:26 pm »
Oh of course they use colour change cartridges don’t they I’ll give that a miss then as I’ve heard they don’t last long,although saying that what size cartridges do they use on there systems.

They don’t work well because they are linear filters and only hold around 7 ltr of resin , obviously the colour change stuff  also  takes up room that could be filled with more resin 

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 11:09:46 pm »
Purolite was always top notch resin when I started 15 years ago , lasted ages but not used it since Tulsion hit the scene , don’t even know what I’m using now , comes in 5 litre bags from LC Water on eBay  !

As said above , if you can’t see it what’s the point , I know when the resins gone cos my windows turn out like Nigels 🤣🤣🤣
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

NWH

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 11:26:47 pm »
Can anyone advise the best resin for cooking with as my water is the hottest 🤣🤣🤣