SB Cleaning

work wanted in these areas we do mainly WFP, if you have anything e mail at shaun2778@googlemail.com thanks :)

SB Cleaning

Anything???

JasonP

There is an estate in hereford known as saxon gate, mainly three storey town houses, i do alot of the 'normal' houses in that area and not seen anyone doing the three storeys, will do a bit of digging for you and let you know if the area is rip for the picking so to speak!

SB Cleaning

There is an estate in hereford known as saxon gate, mainly three storey town houses, i do alot of the 'normal' houses in that area and not seen anyone doing the three storeys, will do a bit of digging for you and let you know if the area is rip for the picking so to speak!
Thanks Jason :) :) :)

JasonP

hey mate, did some asking about today, and it doesnt seem there is anyone down there or if there is coverage isnt complete, so you may be able to pick some up down there, cant promise though! Hope this helps!

SB Cleaning

hey mate, did some asking about today, and it doesnt seem there is anyone down there or if there is coverage isnt complete, so you may be able to pick some up down there, cant promise though! Hope this helps!
Cheers mate i will look into it :D