pdale

Window cleaning round for sale. First of all apologies, my pound key is broken  :-[

It is worked traditional. I have spoken to a number of customers about WFP conversion when i was thinking about converting around a year ago. As far as i know only one has said they wouldn't want to convert. I cannot make guarantees that all would convert, but cannot see a problem in it.

Wolverhampton...areas covered are Wightwick, Tettenhall, Penn, Wombourne...also 2 days/month on Milking Bank, Dudley

The round is 3-4 years old.

Anyone who knows Wolverhampton would know that Wightwick and Tettenhall are very large houses. The bulk of the work is domestic in these areas at the higher end demographically.

On an average it will pay 15 pounds per hour. Some of the work pays 20-30 hour, some will pay 12 per hour. but the average being 15 per hour.

The round is broken down as follows....

1357 pounds on a 4 week rota
242 pounds on a 8 week rota
64 pounds on a 12 week rota

Totalling on a four week basis 1508 pounds.

On top of this some customers have gutters and fascia clean on a regular basis, bumping up approximately another 200 pounds. Although this is something i don't push, so there may be more potential on that.

I am asking 3,000 pounds for the round as i want a quick sale. I have priced this on the basis of 1200/month and multiplied it by 2.5. This then will cover myself if anybody should drop off due to wfp conversion.

Any interest please email me pdale1970@hotmail.co.uk
or phone 07941 494 104 or my landline 01384 351 542

Paul
Where am I knocking today?

lee09

Re: Window Cleaning Round For Sale....1400+ per month...Wolverhampton
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 03:22:35 pm »
Hi Paul,
That's really cheap for good established domestic work. That said I appreciate that it is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Good luck with it. Are you staying in the industry?
Lee

pdale

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 04:29:53 pm »
No i'm not Lee. I'm moving into fitting them, rather than cleaning them lol

Jackal

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:55:45 pm »
hi pdale think it was you who phoned earlier thanks for the offer iv already brought work locally but thanks anyway,you should sell very soon at that price i wish i was closer

pdale

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 06:28:11 pm »
Hi Jackal,

Yes it would have been, without looking through the forum i think it was you who was advertising for Staffs work.

Thanks for the response

Paul

pdale

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 08:57:59 pm »
Now sold....thank you to those who have shown an interest.

Paul