Duncan Moore

I want to sell part of my Loughborough and Shepshed window cleaning rounds. I can spilt the work if necessary.
The vast majority of the work is 3storey work, so you will need a reach and wash system.
The work is done on a monthly basis and all the works come to £695.   So I will charge 3times a clean for however much work you want to buy off me.  The whole rounds cost would be £2000. Some of the work is on a new estate that is still building, so I am picking up new work all the time.  I have been doing the work for over a year now and have just got to much work.
The work is available immediately as I cannot keep up with all the work that I have!
The complete round is £695. Although it compromises of three separate areas.

I can also sell my van Xreg Fiat Scudo (as I am buying a new van soon) with a complete pole system which has everything to get you started; tank, pole, ROunit.  This would include kit for you to make the water at home and then pump it into the van.  This whole system including van would be £3000.  No offers.  I would help set it up for you and show you what you need to use a pole pure water fed system.

glen parva

hi can you p/m me with more details how many and average price
and contact numbers
cheers john

dmr25

can p message if round still 4 sale w more info contact details

bassjamm

Hi mate...

Very interested in the work.

Can you please give me a call asap on 07921 081 006 or pm with your contact details.

Thanks
Jamie

Duncan Moore

Hi
Sorry it has all been sold now.
But my xreg Scudo Fiat van is for sale (without pole system) for £1000 if anyone interested.
Dunc

ELITE EC

allright there pal can you tell abit more about the xreg Scudo Fiat van ,e.g tax /test engine condition thanks