stevens

Domestic cleaning leads
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:30:58 pm »
Hi

Does anyone know how to get Domestic cleaning leads / jobs ?

If you can help please let me know...

Many Thanks

Steve

Ainsworthbibey Cleaners

Re: Domestic cleaning leads
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 06:10:20 pm »
i have tried emailing companies that i think have offices etc and just asking them from in the yell.com i have not heard anything as of yet but it is early days

regards paula

David MK Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:46:01 pm »
Instead of e-mailing/letter try going round retail units maybe even care homes and speaking to the manager or person in charge. Portfolio of references/before and after pics to show them would also be good. Demo's can also be a good way to secure them. Takes longer than just an email but a lot more effective.

Now just to convince my boss to let me do more of this(instead of waiting for customers to contact us), or get my own setup going.  ;D

Ainsworthbibey Cleaners

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:38 pm »
most of my customers wont allow before and after photos and how do i narrow them down to which ones to go for????

dustee

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:27:34 am »
another numpty with no idea

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 12:41:47 pm »
Hi

Does anyone know how to get Domestic cleaning leads / jobs ?

If you can help please let me know...

Many Thanks

Steve
set up a facebook lead capture page and promote this, google adwords and target your keywords. (just make sure you have a lead capture in place.

welcome to call me on 07788 732 789 if you want to talk about this.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Craig slightt

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 10:28:03 pm »
You can always try flyers ,works for me  in summer , spring time , every  10 jobs I get from flyers I'll get at least another 10 jobs from neighbours or just locals , providing you do a thorough and good job.

No matter what your getting paid if you can see dirty areas clean it , your customers will love you for it and always come back to you when they need it doing again , go the extra mile its always worth it in the end.

I've tried magazines and papers from what what I can see unless you have loads of cash for continuous ads not really worth it,you may pick up the odd job never tried further than that myself.

Web site just got it up and running seems o.k. not too sure ,will let you know.
Lots of hard work ,leg work it will pay off sitting at home will not generate you any work at all,remember that,you'll only get out what you put in  .

Craig ,

nice-n-white.co.uk