UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Hard Floor Cleaning Forum

Advice please

(1/2) > >>

Phil @ Extreme Clean:
Hi just wanted some advice i help my mate the odd day pressure washing and he gave a quote on a stone floor in back garden then he was asked could he do the same in there kitchen but he can't with his pressure washer so said i mite be able to help as i'm a carpet cleaner. I have a wet extraction machine and also a rotary cleaner with a medium brush if needed.

also not to sure what stone it actually is any advice appreciated thanks.

Floor_Tony:
Ok firstly before anything else really some pictures would be the most useful thing as you cannot identify the stone.

secondly in detail what finish has your friend agreed? what finish is on the stone now? then we can take it from there.

Tony

Phil @ Extreme Clean:
Hi Tony thanks for the reply the job isn't till next week and it's just a pressure clean outside i don't think there having it sealed just a wash down.

When we do the outside i will take photo's of what is inside to do and get back to you cheers.

Floor_Tony:
No problem sometimes the best way to find out what a stone it is simply ask the client, perhaps when there making you a cup tea?

Phil @ Extreme Clean:
Hi Tony the stone is york stone? like solid real stone i'm only a carpet cleaner and don't do this side but when i'm helping my friend power wash the garden i would like to quote them for this which is in there kitchen please could you tell me what chemical to use and were to buy also a rough price guide per sq mtr thankyou.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version