Platinum

Re: Round For Sale - St Helens/Warrington
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 04:32:02 pm »
Cheers Daz

Darren lives in cronton but he bought some work off me in widnes. He was doing quite well last time i spoke to him. I think he wants to head into commecial. He asked a lot about it but the only commercial i have had is shops.

How do you know him?

ronnie paton

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 09:35:24 pm »
Platinium i believe it was very constructive and future buyers should just be aware, i would like to know if i was intrested.

now you canvassed the whole estate and evenid stuff about how others werent happy and how you was cheaper and did cleaning the proper way by hand.

i asked you to meet me has i thought you asking me to buymy own customers back was comicle, daniel its under hand and wrong which is simple .

You have my number and if you would like to continuehe conversation or een meet up like  mntioned lst time we spoke then you can ring

i was asked so i commented, like i gave positive feed back on your brothers work for sale from my experice he has tp quality work and is a decent bl;oke.

Platinum

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 10:18:54 pm »
Youve made it clear your not interested in buying the work thats for sale.

As for the situation on the Rollingmill Estate i only have a few that i origionally had and there is plenty more to canvass. If i had taken the majority of the 60 + houses you must have i would understand you being angry.
However i picked up 3 who had already  cancelled you in the first place. The rest were there for the taking as they didnt have a window cleaner. I told you on the phone i didnt want anymore work off there and we had an agreement.
A few month later you phoned wanting to meet up because one of your customers had cancelled.
In a recession thats understandable has i had a few who did the same. In the following conversation you stressed that you was worried that if i sold the work another window cleaner might canvass your work to which i said i would sell the new properties you didnt have to you.

I dont see how that can be constructive to anyone as its a different situation entirely. The rounds i have for sale are genuine and all come with a written guarantee that i will not trade in that area for 10 years.

My solicitor has confirmed that if its in writting and signed by the vendor (me) it is a legally binding contract.

If i do sell any of the remainding customers i have on the estate you will be the first to know like i promised.

ronnie paton

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 11:04:37 pm »
like i said daniel if you would rather continue this convo i would rther do this face to face, i dont agree with your remarks on the situation bu tha doesnt supprise me.

Platinum

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 11:22:24 pm »
There isnt really anything more to be said.

If your not interested in buying any of this work then dont post. The situations are completely different and by no way should this put my integrity in doubt to any potential buyers.

All my work as ive said is genuine and i continue to stay in touch with buyers once the rounds are bought.
They also have the written contract which has more legal substance than just a verbal agreement.

Back to topic please

ftp

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 09:05:45 am »
Err, is a brickwork company the same thing as a construction business?

Platinum

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 10:05:29 am »
No........

I was going for construction but the main contractors are tendering at cost price just to get work and keep their employees in work so there isnt any money to be made. Its called suicide bidding.

Brickwork company- We are subcontractors. We can still make money but the rates have dropped slightly and work is hard to get. We can compete better with the competition because the team we have is smaller than competitors and we can price jobs cheaper. Only problem is any jobs can have funding withdrawn causing delays.

Back to topic please

morgan870

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 04:50:25 pm »
do you still have the rounds ?

Platinum

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 05:30:55 pm »
do you still have the rounds ?

Hi Morgan

Yes i have them. Im only taking viewings from monday if you would like to book a viewing.......
Youll need to be quick though because i have 3 booked in for later this week

Best Regards
Danny

Platinum

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 05:35:30 pm »

Email me with your contact details and i will let you know when im available
dmj.guest@hotmail.co.uk

Danny

Platinum

Re: Round For Sale - St Helens/Warrington *UPDATED*
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 09:01:15 pm »
RND 3 SOLD

morgan870

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:55 pm »
do you still have rounds 1 and 2 ?

Platinum

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2010, 10:38:16 pm »
Hi morgan
I have rounds 1 & 2 but they are being viewed tomorrow.....

I will let you know if they are still available tomorrow

Danny

Platinum

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 09:54:07 pm »
Hi morgan
The rounds are still for sale if you want to view them

Best Regards

Archer

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 10:03:15 pm »

RE: Platinum

I have just been to see Daniel at his home and bought some equipment from him, i must say in my opinion he is a really nice lad.

Thanks Daniel for being really helpful, ive been running my own business 20 years and wish you all the best mate in whatever business you do,

Thanks pal  ;)

Platinum

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 10:08:27 pm »
Thanks chris

I will be in touch in the near future when i hope to start the canvassing service.

Just hope we beat you sunday  ;D

Best Regards
Danny

Platinum

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 10:18:48 pm »
PRICE UPDATE

Rnd 1 ) Warrington, Cheshire
This round is in Great Sankey. I have cleaned it for the past 7 months and have recently switched it to WFP. The houses are large new build townhouses with prices ranging from £8-£12 per month. Some houses are 3 storey and some are with skylights. Takes me around 3hours to clean per month. Takings £84 pcm   Asking Price £200

Rnd 2 ) Warrington, Cheshire
This round has been recently canvassed and cleaned. Its situated 2mins away from round 1. It is worked every 8 weeks with prices ranging from £10 - £15. This again is cleaned using WFP with traditional methods on the lower floor. Takes me approx 7 hours to clean.
Takings £155 Per Clean   Asking Price £200

Rnd 3 )St Helens, Merseyside
This round is situated just off the st helens linkway. Its a large new build estate with large traditional homes and 3 storey townhouse. Cleaned every 8 weeks with prices ranging from £10 - £15. This round takes myself around 6 hours to clean. The round has recently changed hands and many of the homeowners arent happy with the new cleaners and their prices.
Takings £107 Per Clean   Asking Price £120

Rnd 3 re listed due to timewasters.

Danny

Archer

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2010, 10:19:03 pm »

Platinum,

I CANNOT believe ive done business with you after looking at that on your wall  ;)

Hopefully we will win, im not commenting more than that pal  :-X

Platinum

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2010, 10:26:10 pm »
 ;D

I know you secretly wish you had one ;)

We will soon find out if we can make it 4 out of 4

Take care mate

Platinum

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 05:37:47 pm »
Rnd 1 ) Warrington, Cheshire
This round is in Great Sankey. I have cleaned it for the past 7 months and have recently switched it to WFP. The houses are large new build townhouses with prices ranging from £8-£12 per month. Some houses are 3 storey and some are with skylights. Takes me around 3hours to clean per month. Takings £84 pcm   Asking Price £SOLD

Rnd 2 ) Warrington, Cheshire
This round has been recently canvassed and cleaned. Its situated 2mins away from round 1. It is worked every 8 weeks with prices ranging from £10 - £15. This again is cleaned using WFP with traditional methods on the lower floor. Takes me approx 7 hours to clean.
Takings £155 Per Clean   Asking Price £SOLD

Rnd 3 )St Helens, Merseyside
This round is situated just off the st helens linkway. Its a large new build estate with large traditional homes and 3 storey townhouse. Cleaned every 8 weeks with prices ranging from £10 - £15. This round takes myself around 6 hours to clean. The round has recently changed hands and many of the homeowners arent happy with the new cleaners and their prices.
Takings £107 Per Clean   Asking Price £100

Rnd 3 re listed due to timewasters.

Danny