Bubbles or bobbles

Which ever you like  ;D

Clever Forum Name

Re: Anyone tried this?
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2014, 06:54:09 pm »
First day with "vision"

Far too early to make any conclusions.

Here is what i did notice tho.

On cleaning my first house, i noticed DURING cleaning a big window that the brush suddenly started to glide easier. Obviously i was using pure water in the 100M hose, then it went to the "vision" mix. So that was fun.

The water appears gloopy if that makes sense, almost like syrup.

Bird poo, fly spots and marks on UPVC all cleaned off easier.

Water left behind on the floor is 110% more slippery.

Had to calibrate pump several times as it appears to DE quicker (more sensitive).

I was surprised i started late, had rubbish work and was bang on target at 1pm. I had even stopped a bit longer for breakfast.

Rinsing is quicker BUT i was over rinsing due to bubbles.

You couldn't mate it up though. Had a glass roof to clean tomorrow and decided to clean today as i had a light day. The roof is horrible to clean. Has about a 3inch drop. It is more a lean to than a conny. Anyways the "vision" mix did help with rinsing.

Early, early days.

Oh yeah the smell! Everywhere you go, you can smell ****ing oranges lol

Avo

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2014, 07:20:35 pm »
What do you think might happen if I put 5ml teaspoon of virosol in a 500 litre tank. Maybe the results might be close be interesting to see.

When I wash up at home tesco expert fairy liquid sheets the glasses and drys clear too. 

Avo

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2014, 07:26:02 pm »
And I'm not taking the pea...

It would be interesting to make a cleaning formula up for wfp

kevincoggan

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2014, 07:32:31 pm »
hello pure,to answer some questions,
the constant dead ending and re-adjustment,vision contains bigger sizes atoms than pure alone (one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms)so,although it sounds wierd this is what you could find,i use a different type of controller so can only summise that this is whats happening,the oranges?!! its a perfume called citronella used widely in the perfume trade and aromatherapy industries,it covers the smell of the base ingredients which is not pleasant :-[,we like the strong smell as it is calming,you know its present in the water and can over time give an indication if you have overdosed or not with it

Stephen.C

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2014, 07:33:20 pm »
 I wont be trying it as Im too tight to spend money, and I use the water to make my tea.
Im also selling Bottled water out of my van called Andover spring ;D
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

SeanK

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2014, 07:53:24 pm »
Peckham spring water is far better.

Smurf

« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2014, 08:04:28 pm »
So when added to the tank will it kill any bateria in the water too?

the constant dead ending and re-adjustment,vision contains bigger sizes atoms than pure alone (one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms)so,although it sounds wierd this is what you could find,i use a different type of controller so can only summise that this is whats happening,the oranges?!! its a perfume called citronella used widely in the perfume trade and aromatherapy industries,it covers the smell of the base ingredients which is not pleasant :-[,we like the strong smell as it is calming,you know its present in the water and can over time give an indication if you have overdosed or not with it

hasti

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2014, 08:12:03 pm »
First day with "vision"

Far too early to make any conclusions.

Here is what i did notice tho.

On cleaning my first house, i noticed DURING cleaning a big window that the brush suddenly started to glide easier. Obviously i was using pure water in the 100M hose, then it went to the "vision" mix. So that was fun.

The water appears gloopy if that makes sense, almost like syrup.

Bird poo, fly spots and marks on UPVC all cleaned off easier.

Water left behind on the floor is 110% more slippery.

Had to calibrate pump several times as it appears to DE quicker (more sensitive).

I was surprised i started late, had rubbish work and was bang on target at 1pm. I had even stopped a bit longer for breakfast.

Rinsing is quicker BUT i was over rinsing due to bubbles.

You couldn't mate it up though. Had a glass roof to clean tomorrow and decided to clean today as i had a light day. The roof is horrible to clean. Has about a 3inch drop. It is more a lean to than a conny. Anyways the "vision" mix did help with rinsing.

Early, early days.

Oh yeah the smell! Everywhere you go, you can smell ****ing oranges lol

Hi pure
You don't need to rise too much as the bubbles will disappear, in fact i didn't do any rinsing today. hence save up more water and the result was the same, nice & shiny windows & Frames. :)

Smurf

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2014, 08:18:00 pm »
I'm liking the sound of this product more & more  :)

Bungle

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2014, 08:30:40 pm »
Could anybody tell me what has happened to this wonder cleaning product that's called pure, one minute
its the best thing since sliced bread the next its useless unless its either heated or has added chemicals.
Cant believe how many come on here pretending to be window cleaners just to flog some rubbish to gullible fools
with money burning a hole in their pockets.
Guys if your not quick using pure alone then your doing something wrong.

Tend to agree.
We look at them, they look through them.

wfp master

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2014, 08:49:41 pm »
definitely quicker when rinsing. been using it for about a month now & had no complaints at all.

NBwcs

« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2014, 09:45:22 pm »
Hi Johnny, Hasti Said "i didn't do any rinsing today." Whats your view on this, do you recommend rinsing or not.? If your product doesnt require rinsing then it takes on a whole new meaning. Im struggling with the whole concept of it making things quicker, speed is determined by technique, and after 10 yrs + in the job, i cant see me changing that technique, its second nature now ,im comfortable working in the way i do, its almost default mode. Also, does adding the vision change the freezing point at all?

hasti

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2014, 10:06:53 pm »
Hi Johnny, Hasti Said "i didn't do any rinsing today." Whats your view on this, do you recommend rinsing or not.? If your product doesnt require rinsing then it takes on a whole new meaning. Im struggling with the whole concept of it making things quicker, speed is determined by technique, and after 10 yrs + in the job, i cant see me changing that technique, its second nature now ,im comfortable working in the way i do, its almost default mode. Also, does adding the vision change the freezing point at all?

10 yrs + in the job,  and been using the  same technique.
How about try to change different way by trying this product.

YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK

Me personally looking for better way every day, because there is always a better way  :)

Jonny 87

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2014, 11:05:53 pm »

Hi nick,

To be honest, I do still tend to rinse. But it is now very quick compared to how I used to rinse.

I am very OCD with my work though. I have tried in the past to not rinse, and actually the results have been very good.

There are a number of users that have mentioned that they now just quickly rinse on the glass with a monofilament brush, and they consistently have great results.

There are always going to be differing views, and I feel that the only way is to try it and see what works for you.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2014, 11:07:30 pm »

Also yes, it mill make your water less likely to freeze, but it is marginal. You can also add IPA to your water with our additive and it will still work very well.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

bobplum

« Reply #276 on: December 04, 2014, 11:09:17 pm »

Hi Nick, i very rarely rinse but i do use a high flow rate, (60psi)...rinsing is over rated :)

Jonny 87

« Reply #277 on: December 04, 2014, 11:17:57 pm »
And I'm not taking the pea...

It would be interesting to make a cleaning formula up for wfp

In the early days we did try just adding off the shelf products, like virosol, ecover, degreasers and rinse aids etc, but found it to not work reliably, and in a lot of cases it caused spotting on certain window types.

Until eventually we've come across the holy grail of ingredients, combinations and ratios.

We've gone through the hassle of making this product so you don't have to. :)

Jonny 87

« Reply #278 on: December 04, 2014, 11:42:59 pm »
hi Jonny.
my di vessel is after my tank. Still ok to use 'vision' ?

A quick side note to this.........we've had far more people say this to us than we expected, so were really pushing to get our dispenser finished.

The Guys over in Australia are using dispensers on a daily basis to great effect. We just need to iron out a few issues then they should be ready. :)

rosskesava

« Reply #279 on: December 04, 2014, 11:53:56 pm »

Bigger sized atoms makes a difference to a flow controller?  ???

Viscosity maybe but not atom size.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.