Simon Gerrard

Where's Prochem's John Taylor?
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:48:08 pm »
Does anyone know what's happened to Prochem's Service Manager, John Taylor.
Every time I try speaking to him someone in the service department at Prochem says he's not available and it's been going on for quite a while now. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Simon

Nigel_W

Re: Where's Prochem's John Taylor?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:09:15 pm »
Simon,

I have had  the same response as you for the last few weeks. I keep being told he is on holiday and no-one knows when he is coming back ??? I assumed he had either left and they don't want us to know or he is ill and they are keeping it private.

Nigel

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:20:39 pm »
Hi Nigel,

Well I certainly hope they haven't been daft enough to let him leave because he is a real asset to them and knows everything you could possibly hope to know about a truck mount and how it works and even more importantly how to fix it when it isn't working.
I've rung the service dept a few times and whoever they have got in there doesn't seem to know much about even the most basic parts. Something's gone wrong, that's for sure!
Simon

PaulKing

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:58 pm »

Lets give the guy his space and speculate in a few months time.

Or ask Prochem outright, and post the answer here.

As self employed people we should all be painfully aware of the need for a little privacy at times.
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

TommyB

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 08:33:09 pm »
Funny you should mention that. I bought a secondhand Everest from a company up north and the guy that sold it to me assured me that Prochem had a top service guy that would help out if things went wrong with the machine. Well things have gone wrong and Ive rung Prochem asking to speak to John and got blanked and no one there seems to know how to help me.If I had known there service backup was so sh_t I wouldn't have bought the machine. Ive now got the parts i need elsewhere but not impressed with Prochem.
Tom

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 08:48:05 pm »
Paul,
That's just it it has been months and the service dept at Prochem seem a bit edgy when you ask when he'll be back. If he was off sick why not just say so.
Simon

Glynn

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 09:03:11 pm »
Well I sincerely hope John hasn't left Prochem.
He is a valuable asset to the Prochem service department and in my opinion he has always been the only one there that seems to know what he's talking about when it comes to truckmount problems.
He is to Prochem what Martin is to Hydramaster, someone you would be foolish to let go.
Maybe he's just taking a long holiday ?.
Regards
Glynn

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 09:07:15 pm »
Glyn,
Let's hope so.
We can buy Prochem products anywhere these days but service back up of John's calibre can only be found in one place.
Simon

lands

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:08:44 pm »
I remember John to be very helpful and as you say it would be a shame if he was not there any more. I'm not sure we should speculate too much as the circumstances may make it unfair on him from a privacy point of view although I hope that is not the case

PaulKing

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 09:09:14 pm »
God knows! just belive we shouldn't  pry.

What do you run thats prochem , you have the hyrdramaster titan and the master-clean rhinos, your not running a prochen TM on the side are you ?

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Len Gribble

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 10:03:00 pm »
Perhaps he is on gardening leave?

Never phoned Prochem re problem with tm machine but have asked for a parts they said I will transfer you to I said any one but, but that’s me. Rob was good.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Doug Holloway

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 10:09:53 pm »
Hi Guys

We have to be careful here, I know nobody is trying to make mischief but there may be something serious.

Cheers

Doug