Aquakleen Restoration Services

Where to leave leaflets for the public?
« on: January 24, 2008, 06:16:52 pm »
Hi all

Other than getting my leaflets delivered I want to leave some in various places so that the public can pick them up at their convenience. Ive actually just got some DL size brochures printed up where I will be putting in a luxury apartment block where I do jobs all the time.

Im really looking for other places. One idea I read about was placing them on the desks at carpet showrooms but am unsure what the managers would think to that idea. Im just after any other good ideas like that

Thanks in advance guys

John.

Neil Grainger

Re: Where to leave leaflets for the public?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:27:59 pm »
What i do sometimes is leave some leaflets on the stands where supermarkets keep their Rug Doctors. I know its cheeky but he who dare's.  Picked up a couple of Jobs from it. But I guess the rest get thrown away by the companies, not had any phone calls telling me not to do it.

maxcarpets

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:26:30 pm »
Has anyone done car windscreens in carparks? Always fancied it but I have heard you could end up with a pick litter pick up bill from council.

Justin

Dan Williams

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 09:11:42 pm »
Yeha I did that and got a warning the first time, they said the next time would be a fine.

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 11:30:06 pm »
Do you have a local community centre where people meet, leave some at the reception desk.

spencer davies

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 03:43:59 pm »
We have A5 colour cards, I leave them everywhere, at the petrol station, in shops, offices or anywhere else I can, often nobody will move them because they think that a member of staff has left them there.

S

venom

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 08:44:01 pm »
We have A5 colour cards, I leave them everywhere, at the petrol station, in shops, offices or anywhere else I can, often nobody will move them because they think that a member of staff has left them there.

S
i use the same leave them in the local chippys pubs nursing homes sheltered accom etc dont got a lot of response but any work is better than none