benny d

Where to buy general spotting sprayers?
« on: February 22, 2007, 09:16:33 pm »
Hi all,
I am thinking of giving my customers a bottle of my general spotting solution after a clean, and also as a present for a recommendation. Also I will put a sticker with my business name and phone number so hopefully they dont forget me  ;)

Does anyone else here do it, and if so where is a good place to purchase these dispencers in boxes of say 20-30 or so at a time?
Thanks
Ben
"If i'm not in action, I'm in traction"
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

rs_cleancare

Re: Where to buy general spotting sprayers?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:18:44 pm »
Speak to Matt at cleansmart supplies he can supply with stickers.

benny d

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 09:24:35 pm »
Thanks but I can print my own stickers, I would think.
Its just the empty sprayer bottles I need.
Ben
Voted 397th best looking carpet cleaner in West Sussex 2015. Up 10 from last year...

carpetguy

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 10:07:04 pm »
Benny

You are thinking about something that many others have also considered/ tried........but you would really be wasting time and effort, unless you have a unique product.

rob

benny d

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 10:34:41 pm »
I was thinking of doing this as I have been giving £10.00 for each referral in the past, but I was giving away thousands of pounds,(well not quite thousands), so I wanted to find something of an incentive, but not so costly to me.
Ben

Benny

You are thinking about something that many others have also considered/ tried........but you would really be wasting time and effort, unless you have a unique product.

rob

carpetguy

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 10:41:14 pm »
 Craftex, Cleansmart, Texatherm and others supply bottles of spot / stain remover, for around the £2 mark and can carry your label.

To buy, fill, label, would cost you more, unless you were doing hundreds..........hope this helps.

benny d

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 10:48:45 pm »
Hi Carpetguy,
That does help, thanks very much  ;)
Ben

Phillip Mold

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 06:10:03 pm »
I would be happy to give away thousands at £10 na time for successfull referrals!
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

carpetguy

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 06:28:12 pm »
You don't need to pay £10....................they are available for less than £3 and I agree about giving them away, started that about 8 years ago.