chris carter

Which Encap/Bonnet product?
« on: March 23, 2015, 10:58:19 am »
Hi All,
             I have been using Fusion Clean for my encap/bonnet cleaning and had great results with it.
What others would you recommend ?
 Thanks Chris

stuart_clark

Re: Which Encap/Bonnet product?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 11:17:30 am »
I used Fusion clean for about four years and its a better encap than some, but not as good as others I currently use, nothing better imho than the Releasit range,  DS2 is a great encap and at 32 to 1 its cheap as chips, Hydrox is a great problem solver excellent for removing tea/coffee stains, protein and urine

Stuart

neil 47

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 04:47:10 pm »
I use dynamall and find it very good at stains .and get it local

I have also used fusion clean which is also very good but for what I do p&p make it to expensive
IICRC

chris carter

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 07:04:53 pm »
I have no problem paying for quality products.  I know fusion clean has always given me great results and customers love the smell.
I have looked at a few and most come in at £50+ per 5litres with P&P.
I have only used fusion clean though and would like to try something else that gives the same/ better results.
Thank you for the replies.
I have some DS2 ordered.

SimonW

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 08:37:54 pm »
From where are you guys buying dynmall and fusion clean? Thanks....

Steven Butler

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:47:47 pm »
Heyup Neil,
Dynamall local..??? Where from mate..Steve

tim handley

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 05:51:10 pm »
fusion clean from solutions, cornwall, dynamall from restormate.............  both good......

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
I have nearly a full pot of fusion clean, release it and dynamall but had a big commercial cancel on me so have not had a chance to use it, I found fusion clean a bit of a disappointment when I did use it, but liked release it, not used dynamall as yet, don't get a hugh demand for LM / ENCAP but am trying to tout some commercial so I can give each product a fair crack, I think when I used the fusion clean my methods were not as honed so probably being a little unfair, but when I did use the release it, it was on a deep red woollen carpet, I used my zebra pads and found them really harsh, I had to go around and vacuum all the loose bits of wool, it made a real mess, but no damage to the carpet (thank goodness) I switched to the white pad I got from Jamie at last years TACCA and had good results, it was all my fault and really should have only used the zebras on a true low profile,(tiles etc), I was cleaning some large communials  with HWE but when switched to encap found it much much quicker and to be honest when I went back a couple of days later to do an apartment  in the block, I checked to see what difference in the HWE versus ENCAP and could see NO visable difference, (none of the areas were in a bad state to start with) but was a good experiment

stuart_clark

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 09:33:07 pm »
I used Releasit hydrox yesterday on a badly stained primary school class room, it came up a treat and the head teacher was very impressed, its not the best smelling peroxide based encap but imho its certainly the best performing bar none

Stuart

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 09:45:55 pm »
Hi Stuart,can you use these peroxide encap cleaners on all colour carpets.

clive ware

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 09:52:33 pm »
What dilution rate did you use Stuart?

stuart_clark

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:01 pm »
Hello there
I only use hydrox as a problem solver ie badly stained carpets although you could use it on anything, I dont because the dilution ratio is about 11 to 1 as apposed to DS2 which is 32 to one , so for me its about cost as well, if I am priceing a large comercial I price in 2x gallons of hydrox for problem areas such as protein stains and very bad water marks
and use DS2 for the rest, today ive been cleaning a sheltered accommodation using Chemspecs Odour kill plus mixed at 20 to 1

Stuart

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 10:49:34 pm »
Using double sided microfiber bonnets will give great results with your preferred encap  solutions.

JandS

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 01:37:15 pm »
Is Odour Kill Plus an encap??
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

stuart_clark

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 02:11:36 pm »
J and S
yes Odour kill plus is an encap, and for the record I only use pads ! Mainly tan ( light brown )
Haven't used bonnets for over a year, you get a much better result with pads and no laundry costs

Stuart

JandS

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 03:09:18 pm »
Just rinse out the pads??
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Simon Campbell

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 06:46:20 pm »
I'm gutted...I have some heavily soiled, not badly stained carpets to do Monday Tuesday Wednesday in some communal stairways. Ordered some ds2 from cleaning systems uk but they tried to deliver while I was out so have to wait til Monday before they try again. Dying to try out my tan pad and ds2 on these carpets

stuart_clark

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 07:31:47 pm »
J and S
no mate after about 20,000 sq yards of cleaning I just through them away ! They only cost about 3 quid each anyway plus vat

stuart