DK

Re: dry fusion van signage
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 06:12:38 pm »
Creighton
How about muck spreaders swansea ! Lol

I presume you don't use dry fusion now stuart, you were one off the first to buy in the uk, maybe I'm mistaken

creighton foyle

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 08:12:51 pm »
Creighton
How about muck spreaders swansea ! Lol

I have not had a carpet yet that I could not clean using df and the most impressive results I have had have been on a white carpet I did.

I think I will have to buy a head cam like russ chad and film my results   :) :)

stuart_clark

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 06:18:40 pm »
Yes David diddn't I pass you some work some time ago in your neck of the woods? And yes I  have two dryfusion machines but I use them for comercial maintenance cleans only

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 08:48:05 am »
Yes David diddn't I pass you some work some time ago in your neck of the woods? And yes I  have two dryfusion machines but I use them for comercial maintenance cleans only

We used them on a council office and OMG these carpets were stained to the max!!  With Tea, Coffee and etc.   The client was very impressed as they got Mite,ISS & Chemdry who did clean them but the carpets went all funny and started to peel.    I did it and got them looking nearly new and now go in there once a year to do a full clean and they I charge more than the Mite & ISS and I starting to get dribs & draps from the Schools in the council control.

I did even drop my price on that job too and never thought I would get any future jobs as the major FM firms seem to think they can do it. 

stuart_clark

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 11:43:15 am »
There is nothing wrong with lm cleaning but chemicals have come a long way in ten years unfortunately the DF chemical has not

TheWindowManChris

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 12:24:41 pm »
There is nothing wrong with lm cleaning but chemicals have come a long way in ten years unfortunately the DF chemical has not

Why change something which is not broken

stuart_clark

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 06:34:58 am »
The Dry Fusion chemical was never that good to start with there are much better chemicals on the market these days