Ian Rochester

One for the Manufacturers
« on: August 24, 2005, 06:40:13 am »
Heres a thought for all you manufacturers of machines for speeding up the MS procedure.

Someone design a machine which has a prespray tank for MS, a clean water tank and a return tank.  Run it with a modified powerbrush that will first prespray, then agitate, then clean rinse, then finally extract all in one stroke action! 

It may be quite bulky but it can't be any worse than lugging a HOST machine around everywhere along with a HWE machine!

Is it possible??  I would probably think so.

PATENT PENDING

Ian

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: One for the Manufacturers New
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 10:58:46 pm »

garyj

Re: One for the Manufacturers
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 12:16:10 am »
You beat me to it Shaun.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 07:07:01 am »
OK, this machine seems to do the job of the pre-spray and the HOST/ENVIRIDRI machine in one go, but it looks like you would still need to do a clean water rinse if using microsplitters.

Is anyone either using one of these machines for their agitation or used one in the past?

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 05:10:17 pm »
What about the rotary machine from solutions with charlie pads?

It sprays the MS down via an electric sprayer then agitates and extracts with the Charlie Pad!

Cheers Goron

garyj

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 05:43:10 pm »
I use a Rotowash to aggitate. As I've said before I pre-spray AND use a small amount of MS in the tank, and then extract with clean water using a Pro Plus. In theory I don't see why you couldn't pre-spry and use just fresh water in the Rotowash and aggitiate and rinse at the same time. The Rotowash doesn't quite get up to the edges though, and can be a bit awkward to manoeuver in tight spaces. Its very good at bringing the pile up and I rarely have to treat stains seperately. Just spray and go.

PS, not happy with customer service, I bought the machine after a demo and when my machine arrived I found out the trolly to cart it about was £80 extra. Its quite heavy and an awkward shape to carry around because all the weight is on the bottom. Its a hell of a lot of money, mine was over 2k, have a look at the Express or RGK web sites, they do something similar for less than £500.

Ed Valentine

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 07:34:06 pm »
Lionheart;

If I follow what you are describing, I believe that has already been done some 28 years ago.

Good Fortune;
Ed Valentine
cross-american

des

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 09:12:37 pm »
What about the Chemstractor   prespray  and agitate with scrub brush turn on vac  and clean carpet and finish and then if you need to gety near the walls then connect up the wand  Ive been doing this for the last two years
des at mister clean