Re: They do make me wonder some times
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2019, 10:38:03 am »
Has the plane got heated seats ?  ::)roll ::)roll ::)roll

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2019, 10:54:55 am »
What you doing up at this time Daz???

I'm 6 hours behind in Mexico...... ;)

I'm currently waiting for my missus to get ready(its  645pm here)before going to Italian restaurant for dinner.......
Aye see, this is where being tee total has it’s disadvantages....when I’m on holiday and I’m waiting on the wife getting ready I can usually be found down at the bar makin the most of the all inclusive 🍻

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2019, 11:34:55 pm »

I'm currently waiting for my missus to get ready(its  645pm here)before going to Italian restaurant for dinner.......

How you finding it daz? Have you tried the Chinese yet? I didn’t enjoy it. The Italian was good, also the beach bar grill/bbq with the mini burgers was nice.

Food is absolutely top notch here mate....not had a bad meal.....Mia casa Italian last night...really good.....off to klay talay tonight(Asian restaurant).met loads here who say it's the best meal they've had.....I'm a pig though and will eat anything plus I love sushi..... :D
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2019, 11:39:14 pm »
The food,service,cleanliness and entertainment at this hotel is off the scale mate..

The other night there was a great opera singer outside the Italian restaurant!singing "nessun dorma",best reggae band I've ever heard on another night.....loving it......👍🏝

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2019, 11:42:53 pm »

Aye see, this is where being tee total has it’s disadvantages....when I’m on holiday and I’m waiting on the wife getting ready I can usually be found down at the bar makin the most of the all inclusive 🍻

Haha your right there mate!shes washing her hair at this present time so itll take her at least another hour to get ready tonight!👎I'm happy enough though chilling out in the air conditioned room(its 34c here!)drinking coffee and being on CIU....

dazmond

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2019, 11:45:18 pm »
Is she finished getting ready yet?

NO!!!!!!! ;D

dazmond

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2019, 11:47:50 pm »

Me and the missus having fun in the 3D museum in playa del carmen.......all these paintings are flat!🙂

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2019, 11:52:51 pm »
Has the plane got heated seats ?  ::)roll ::)roll ::)roll

No.....but its colourful!!! ;D ;D ;D

zesty

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2019, 07:24:58 pm »
Yeah I thought the food was good mate, but wasn’t impressed with the Asian.

Beach is bit pants? That was a real let down for us. Water amazing, but the beach itself, Meh.

Take a trip to xcaret.

Enjoy the rest of your time, and yes the Dreamliner was an awesome plane!

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 12:41:07 am »

Absolutely outstanding food at the klay talay Asian  restaurant zesty....esp these desserts!!!! :D👍

dazmond

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 12:44:21 am »

Beach not too shabby at all.....they have had a lot of problems with seaweed again this year though but so have all the Caribbean countries and coasts.....off to coco bongo in a few hours!its gonna be a late night!👍😎🏝

zesty

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2019, 08:23:14 am »
Yeah the sea weed and naff sand was a let down for us!

lal

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2019, 08:56:53 am »

Me and the missus having fun in the 3D museum in playa del carmen.......all these paintings are flat!🙂

Nice photo dazmond of you both.  :)

P @ F

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 07:41:44 pm »
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen Daz , I always expected some kind of worn out Mick Jagger type
 ;D ;D ;D

I’m just jealous Daz  , haven’t had a holiday for years , I would be happy with that hotel in Benidorm!!
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

dazmond

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2019, 11:44:35 pm »
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen Daz , I always expected some kind of worn out Mick Jagger type
 ;D ;D ;D

I’m just jealous Daz  , haven’t had a holiday for years , I would be happy with that hotel in Benidorm!!

Plenty of life left in me yet mate.......bodybuilding is my hobby so a worn out mick Jagger is not the physique I aspire to..... ;D

dazmond

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2019, 12:12:50 am »
Back on topic......had a text the other day off a potential customer.she got my number off an existing customer.she says pop round anytime once I'm back off my hols.....she said she fully expects to pay more for the first clean as there quite dirty.......and she thanked me so much for replying.....she will probably be a great customer just like her friend is.....