nathankaye

Ear phones!
« on: June 09, 2019, 07:22:04 pm »
OK, so. I'm not sure if I've posted this before (apologies if I have).
I've been using these ear phones for a short while now and reading another thread, reminded me about them.
So I've found these to be good, no wires in any way shape or form, true wireless listening. I only use the one (left one is the control one) ear piece.  Unless I'm munching on a brickie from a customer, they don't fall out the ear.
The charging unit is the best part for me, as most blue tooth earphones don't hold a great charge and I like to listen to tunes or pod casts whilst working.
Anyway, thought I would share as there has been the odd posts throughout the years on best headphones to use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ENACFIRE-E18-Headphones-Bluetooth-Earphones-black/dp/B07CKQHCBL/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=enacfire+e18+wireless+headphones&qid=1560104011&s=gateway&sprefix=Enacfire&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Ear phones!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 07:27:18 pm »
I use similar.  But I'm a Bose fan through and through.

Only ones that stay fixed in my stupid shaped ears
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 08:25:02 pm »
I use similar.  But I'm a Bose fan through and through.

Only ones that stay fixed in my stupid shaped ears

Just had a quick Google, wow a bit steep for my liking (£179), however they look good and a 15hr battery life. What's the real time of the battery life, if listening and using for calls as well?

Saying they are steep, is mostly because I kill or loose headphones within 6mnths, so I'm always replacing them. However with the carry case being the charging port, I've been able to keep hold of them 6months so far, so I'm impressed.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:06:10 pm »
Yep I like them and sound qual v good but not the main reason I have them.  Started out with their wired earphones and after trying many other brands they were the only ones I could keep fixed in my ear.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

swanson

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 09:07:25 pm »
There’s only one
And that’s the apple air pods.
Amazing

mufcglen

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 09:16:37 pm »
I’ve always used some £35 skull candy Bluetooth ones that have a band that sits on your neck and never had an issue with them however my kids bought themselves some of those copy AirPods last week and I nicked a pair for a few hours and they’re cracking, tws i30 they’re called.
You flick the lid and they pop up on the screen and you connect to your phone.
Actually decent sound too😂

Don Kee

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 09:24:19 pm »
I’ve always used some £35 skull candy Bluetooth ones that have a band that sits on your neck and never had an issue with them however my kids bought themselves some of those copy AirPods last week and I nicked a pair for a few hours and they’re cracking, tws i30 they’re called.

Got a link?

zesty

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 09:27:54 pm »
I use bose soundsports.

Mainly for the gym. Brilliant sound. (and I’m not even a big bose fan, but I am mega into my audio and Hifi) They sound great for the price. £150 odd quid well spent.

Wouldn’t touch those Nathan, at that price they probably sound horrendous. Which is ok if your not into your music or sound quality....

mufcglen

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 09:29:20 pm »

Got a link?

The ones they bought from a UK seller sold out quickly pal but these look the same in this link-
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192940861320

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 09:55:15 pm »
There’s only one
And that’s the apple air pods.
Amazing

Had the 1st gens but one died. Bought the 2nd gens and their even better. Faster connecting and better battery life. Not cheap at £199 though lol.

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:13 pm »
I use bose soundsports.

Mainly for the gym. Brilliant sound. (and I’m not even a big bose fan, but I am mega into my audio and Hifi) They sound great for the price. £150 odd quid well spent.

Wouldn’t touch those Nathan, at that price they probably sound horrendous. Which is ok if your not into your music or sound quality....

The sound quality isn't that bad for the price and for work purposes.  It ain't like your blasting the tunes when working, or I hope not anyway......... saying that, that's my personal preference that I can hear sufficient tunes in the ear, but also hear around me or customers speaking etc.
However for the gym etc, I totally get where your coming from and nope, these ones certainly wouldn't be that great for it.

I am liking the design and battery life ofthe bose ones however and it may be a future purchase, depending how these continue to last. ie, not falling out my ear into a cup of coffee whilst working or falling into a puddle of softwash mix lol
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 10:11:17 pm »
I use bose soundsports.

The sound quality isn't that bad for the price and for work purposes.  It ain't like your blasting the tunes when working, or I hope not anyway......... saying that, that's my personal preference that I can hear sufficient tunes in the ear, but also hear around me or customers speaking etc.
However for the gym etc, I totally get where your coming from and nope, these ones certainly wouldn't be that great for it.

I am liking the design and battery life ofthe bose ones however and it may be a future purchase, depending how these continue to last. ie, not falling out my ear into a cup of coffee whilst working or falling into a puddle of softwash mix lol

They have a very good new design on how they fit snug into ear.   You have to insert and twist then they fit tight with the extra fitting silicone to help.

wayne m

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 11:25:07 am »
Apple AirPods for me, just brought the 2nd  generation ones as my 1st generation ones  got put through the wash and didn’t like that much.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 12:37:35 pm »
OK, so. I'm not sure if I've posted this before (apologies if I have).
I've been using these ear phones for a short while now and reading another thread, reminded me about them.
So I've found these to be good, no wires in any way shape or form, true wireless listening. I only use the one (left one is the control one) ear piece.  Unless I'm munching on a brickie from a customer, they don't fall out the ear.
The charging unit is the best part for me, as most blue tooth earphones don't hold a great charge and I like to listen to tunes or pod casts whilst working.
Anyway, thought I would share as there has been the odd posts throughout the years on best headphones to use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ENACFIRE-E18-Headphones-Bluetooth-Earphones-black/dp/B07CKQHCBL/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=enacfire+e18+wireless+headphones&qid=1560104011&s=gateway&sprefix=Enacfire&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
They look good Nathan. I have similar from Amazon. I think this thread’ll turn into ‘who’s got the biggest/best/most expensive or coolest’ though if it hasn’t already.🙄

Stoots

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 03:40:07 pm »
I use wired ones from the pound shop to be honest.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 04:20:42 pm »
That’s me converted to Bluetooth ones too, just ordered them from Amazon🤑

tlwcs

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 05:12:55 pm »
Another vote for the Apple air pods. Fantastic.
In the past I’ve used the Chinese copy air pods, the £15 but they never lasted and had poor battery life.
Also had a Bose single ear one, it was marketed as a hands free for your phone but played music from the phone or app.
Much easier to work without the wires
Tony

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 05:41:15 pm »
The only issue with the wireless ones is battery life. Thats why I keep a wired set handy too.

The Bose only lasts 4 to 5 hours at a time.  The case they are stored in acts as a docking station allowing for an extra 2 or 3 charges when you are out.   I can probably get another hour or two out of it if I fast charge it for a bit between jobs.   

jonboywalton75

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 06:21:59 pm »
Soundmagic e11bt
Great sound and battery life

nathankaye

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 08:40:42 pm »
The only issue with the wireless ones is battery life. Thats why I keep a wired set handy too.

The Bose only lasts 4 to 5 hours at a time.  The case they are stored in acts as a docking station allowing for an extra 2 or 3 charges when you are out.   I can probably get another hour or two out of it if I fast charge it for a bit between jobs.

Thats the same with the ones I've listed.  1hr in the docking station and there good for another 4hrs.  This normally coincides just before lunch, so by time I've knocked off and had lunch, they are good to go again. You get upto 4 charges in the docking station.

But the advantage with any of these types, for me atleast, is the fact they are completely wire free.
I did enjoy a kneck band type, where they are wired to, £70 (can't remember name of them) and they had a great battery life, lasted a full working day.  I made a mistake of leaving them in the house and the kids,,, well as kids do (young kids), take them, play with them and finally kill them  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk